Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:46 pm

La Liga 2 >>>>>> Hungary

True but if he starts scoring a bunch there I hope it doesn't give fans the false impression that he's an amazing finisher.

Him being a goal scoring machine in Hungary bit Albania in the ass.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:29 pm This Kevin Haveri that's in the waiting list plays in Serie D but Torino is interested in him apparently. 20 year old LB.

https://www.toro.it/toro/primo-piano/ch ... i/1245925/
Most Serie A teams are lacking LBs. Seems comfortable with the ball and quite strong physically according to Rimini fans in this videoTransfer-review. We don’t have a natural left-back so any decent left-footed left-back who can cross would be a great upgrade to Hysaj playing in that side.

https://youtu.be/N6XME_brozA
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:12 pm
Dallku wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:29 pm This Kevin Haveri that's in the waiting list plays in Serie D but Torino is interested in him apparently. 20 year old LB.

https://www.toro.it/toro/primo-piano/ch ... i/1245925/
Most Serie A teams are lacking LBs. Seems comfortable with the ball and quite strong physically according to Rimini fans in this videoTransfer-review. We don’t have a natural left-back so any decent left-footed left-back who can cross would be a great upgrade to Hysaj playing in that side.

https://youtu.be/N6XME_brozA
Me understanding zero Italian nodding along to everything he said
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:03 pm https://youtu.be/HbaRmlTEc1c
"We want to win"

Plays a boring 5-3-2 and doesnt attack ...
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:54 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:46 pm

La Liga 2 >>>>>> Hungary

True but if he starts scoring a bunch there I hope it doesn't give fans the false impression that he's an amazing finisher.

Him being a goal scoring machine in Hungary bit Albania in the ass.
It feels like we are gonna keep saying 'he'll come good eventually' until he's 35 years old and retired.

I see the talent. He's strong, fast, a hard worker, but his end product is nowhere near a first division level. And that's bad for a scoring forward archetype.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:27 pm Bare is a loss but this team should still be good enough to beat these teams. Reja needs to realize though that Albania doesn't have the luxury to bench players like Bajrami though.

Didn't even realize that Myrto was relegated to the 2nd division. That's bad for Albania.
Bajrami is better suited to start the home game against Israel.

At Iceland, I would go with the more defensive trio of Asllani, Gjasula, and Ramadani in midfield.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:05 pm
Dallku wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:27 pm Bare is a loss but this team should still be good enough to beat these teams. Reja needs to realize though that Albania doesn't have the luxury to bench players like Bajrami though.

Didn't even realize that Myrto was relegated to the 2nd division. That's bad for Albania.
Bajrami is better suited to start the home game against Israel.

At Iceland, I would go with the more defensive trio of Asllani, Gjasula, and Ramadani in midfield.
Bajrami isn’t a CM so forget that idea. Play him upfront as a SS or don’t play him at all if you’re gonna put him CM.

And why would we go defensive against Iceland or Israel ?
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:14 pm Bajrami isn’t a CM so forget that idea. Play him upfront as a SS or don’t play him at all if you’re gonna put him CM.

You must play defensive on the road against these teams. Stop underestimating the opponent..

Iceland will come out strong in Rejkjavik, looking to pick up a big 3 points for the fans. Israel is favoured to win the group, and the game there will be super difficult.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:21 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:14 pm Bajrami isn’t a CM so forget that idea. Play him upfront as a SS or don’t play him at all if you’re gonna put him CM.

You must play defensive on the road against these teams. Stop underestimating the opponent..

Iceland will come out strong in Rejkjavik, looking to pick up a big 3 points for the fans. Israel is favoured to win the group, and the game there will be super difficult.
I don’t care that we are away , Iceland are bad. The only team they’ve beaten in the last year is Litchenstein and Faroe Islands .
  • Information