Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

It reminds me of Gashi who would score a shit ton of poaching goals for Grasshopper and Basel that looksd impressive on paper but deep down you knew they were all tap ins and flukes. In Gashi’s defense he was scoring for Basel when they were at their peak.

I just hope Vrioni takes note and tries to be a complete player on the defensive end. Teams will put up with the poaching if he can contribute defensively. But if he doesn’t he’ll be no better than Salihi or Balaj.

Objectively speaking, he deserves a serious look for the NT as well. I would put him over Cika and Manaj. Below Broja and Uzuini for now.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Goals rarely translate to upper levels of football. You're not going to get anywhere near the same amount of space and time to do that in upper levels.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:52 pm The "patriots" at it again....

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/ishte- ... NJJTQspmYI
Ew, another traitor and for Sweden too. Funny seeing some call Ismajli a traitor using it as a comparison , people are werid.
CanaYouDoIt

The Shpendi twins both scored 2 each in the cup final for their youth team winning 4-1. They intrigue me so much, I wanna see where their careers go.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:36 pm The Shpendi twins both scored 2 each in the cup final for their youth team winning 4-1. They intrigue me so much, I wanna see where their careers go.

They score a bunch but from the highlights it's really impossible to tell if they can become professional players.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:22 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:36 pm The Shpendi twins both scored 2 each in the cup final for their youth team winning 4-1. They intrigue me so much, I wanna see where their careers go.

They score a bunch but from the highlights it's really impossible to tell if they can become professional players.
The stats are impressive but we’ll learn more next year as they hopefully play mens football whether it be serie C or wherever.

But I’m intrigued at twins playing football in the same position , it’s cool to see
Princ

Ramadani to Aberdeen..

Solid move for Albanian midfielder with the most minutes under his belt this season (other than Laci who is not on list). In tiptop shape and an absolute warrior on the pitch.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:35 pm Ramadani to Aberdeen..

Solid move for Albanian midfielder with the most minutes under his belt this season. In tiptop shape and an absolute warrior on the pitch.
Dont know how true that is but moving to a relegation threatened Scottish team isn't the flex you think it is.

"absolute warrior on the pitch" yeah right
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:40 pm Dont know how true that is but moving to a relegation threatened Scottish team isn't the flex you think it is.

"absolute warrior on the pitch" yeah right
Down year..

Aberdeen has been a top 4 Scottish club for the last decade.
  • Information