Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:15 pm
MercedesBenz240 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:28 pm They don't have any other choice do they?
What are you worried about? The millionaires on the pitch getting a bit tired? Albania has more than enough depth to rotate the players.

Our next opponent, Iceland plays tough match on June 2nd as well. As a fan, it would be great to see Albania host a team like Iran.
Money doesn't make people superhuman. Players are overworked
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:06 pm Money doesn't make people superhuman. Players are overworked
I train hard everyday of my life for free.

If these rich boys cannot handle the pitch, I will gladly come take their spot. Maybe I do not have a tattoo of a tiger across my back, but I guarantee I am in better shape than most of these divas.

Money make you lazy..
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Princ wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:15 pm
MercedesBenz240 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:28 pm They don't have any other choice do they?
What are you worried about? The millionaires on the pitch getting a bit tired? Albania has more than enough depth to rotate the players.

Our next opponent, Iceland plays tough match on June 2nd as well. As a fan, it would be great to see Albania host a team like Iran.
I'm not worried about anything, I just think an extra friendly on top of Estonia wouldn't do us any good in any way. 3 matches in one international break are more than enough. If we had any interesting prospect to try out I'd be more than happy, but honestly I'm not keen on watching the likes of Hoxhallari, Sulejmanov or Dermaku.
artan

The friendly match against Estonia should have been on the second instead. There's really no point of having a friendly after two matches besides giving the rotation players a look. We know regardless of how we do the next two matches that Gym, Hysaj, Kumbulla, etc, won't even show up for that friendly and rightfully so.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think UEFA expects teams to rotate heavily in these games, just like a friendly. That's why there's so many back to backs.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:31 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:06 pm Money doesn't make people superhuman. Players are overworked
I train hard everyday of my life for free.

If these rich boys cannot handle the pitch, I will gladly come take their spot. Maybe I do not have a tattoo of a tiger across my back, but I guarantee I am in better shape than most of these divas.

Money make you lazy..
I guarantee you are not in better shape.

I wanna see you play 90mins every 3 days and see how long you can survive.
Dallku

The Estonia friendly is actually super pointless. There aren't any young players that need to be tested and nobody wants to see Dermaku and Hoxhallari get nutmegged by Estonians.
Princ

63rd ranked Iceland favoured to beat 66th ranked Albania in Rejkjavik.

via 1xbet..
1 ~52%
X ~28%
2 ~21%

Iceland will come out strong, looking for a big win in front of their home fans. Positive result slightly less than 1 of 2 times for the visitors.

Albanians have a bad habit of underestimating our opponent, but the odds tell a different story. Best to lineup defensively for the contest, with a midfield of Asllani, Gjasula, and Ramadani. Not the ideal game to field Bajrami, in my opinion.

Albania should be happy to leave Rejkjavik with a draw. A point here should put us in a good position to continue our quest for first place.
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:15 pm I guarantee you are not in better shape.

I wanna see you play 90mins every 3 days and see how long you can survive.
Easy work..

By the way, Iceland plays on June 2nd but is still favoured to turn around and beat Albania on June 6th. Too much for our super professionals to play Iran though, according to the experts here..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:55 pm 63rd ranked Iceland favoured to beat 66th ranked Albania in Rejkjavik.

via 1xbet..
1 ~52%
X ~28%
2 ~21%

Iceland will come out strong, looking for a big win in front of their home fans. Positive result slightly less than 1 of 2 times for the visitors.

Albanians have a bad habit of underestimating our opponent, but the odds tell a different story. Best to lineup defensively for the contest, with a midfield of Asllani, Gjasula, and Ramadani. Not the ideal game to field Bajrami, in my opinion.

Albania should be happy to leave Rejkjavik with a draw. A point here should put us in a good position to continue our quest for first place.
Now that’s a joke . Only beaten part timers in the last year. No way they should be favourites
  • Information