[UNL] Iceland vs Albania - 06/06/2022- 20:45 ECT

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Game will be played at 20:45 ECT.
Dallku

https://www.supersport.al/reja-zgjedh-d ... -islandes/

Official lineup. This is 100% accurate. It's always accurate from supersport because it's from the final training.

Albania is not winning anything until its coach realizes that this small country doesn't have the luxury of benching the very few good players it has.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:07 pm https://www.supersport.al/reja-zgjedh-d ... -islandes/

Official lineup. This is 100% accurate. It's always accurate from supersport because it's from the final training.

Albania is not winning anything until its coach realizes that this small country doesn't have the luxury of benching the very few good players it has.
Gjasula and Ceicki over Bajrami and Asllani is ridiculous 😭😭😭😭
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Reja is actually senile. But whatever. If we go through, we go through. If we don't, then he failed to pass a group with Russia eliminated and Iceland/Israel. Even Duka can't be that dumb to keep going.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:15 pm Reja is actually senile. But whatever. If we go through, we go through. If we don't, then he failed to pass a group with Russia eliminated and Iceland/Israel. Even Duka can't be that dumb to keep going.
We haven’t scored a non Broja solo esque goal vs a decent team since before the WCQs. We even struggled vs San Marino and Andorra. He should’ve been gone by now and I have no hope he’s gonna set us up to win.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:12 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:07 pm https://www.supersport.al/reja-zgjedh-d ... -islandes/

Gjasula and Ceicki over Bajrami and Asllani is ridiculous 😭😭😭😭
Don't agree with Gjasula over Asllani but can see the thought process behind it, if he wants a more defensive anchor who can shield the backline, they are different profiles so you can argue for it, even if I wouldn't

But Cekici over Bajrami tactically makes zero sense. They are the same type of player, number 10s who will float in the final third, just one is way better than the other. Why play Cekici.
Dallku

My guess is that he's playing for a draw (0-0) and he's saving Asllani, Bajrami for Israel because he wants to try and win that one. Dumb but the only thing that makes sense.
Dallku

Also wouldn't be surprised Seferi is in as a "favor" so he can be sold or something. Probably a deal with Tirana and FSHF.

Does it make sense that he didn't make the list (at all) in the last friendlies and all of a sudden he's in the starting lineup?
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:04 pm My guess is that he's playing for a draw (0-0) and he's saving Asllani, Bajrami for Israel because he wants to try and win that one. Dumb but the only thing that makes sense.
If playing for bore draw, why field an attacker like Cekici, who scored a bunch of goals in Turkey, over the defensive midfielder Ramadani?

Reja tries to play “the beautiful game” and believes Cekici is better than Bajrami. Not much difference in those two players, in my opinion. I would not have started either of them here..
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:12 pm Also wouldn't be surprised Seferi is in as a "favor" so he can be sold or something. Probably a deal with Tirana and FSHF.

Does it make sense that he didn't make the list (at all) in the last friendlies and all of a sudden he's in the starting lineup?
How can a player who scored 18 goals and dished out 10 assists in over 3000 minutes this season be in as a favour?
  • Information