Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

He definitely milked it. As long as he’s here in time to play for the matches I don’t care if he took a few days off. Just don’t be a little bitch like Strakosha and ditch the team altogether
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

At least tonight we’ll be able to watch Iceland and Israel tonight. If Iceland wins tonight they’ll be favourites to win the group.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:14 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:11 pm That trainer posted that picture 2 or 3 days ago.

But covid though...
Better get used to it!

AB comes and goes on his own time..
As he should ! Broja > Reja
artan

artan wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:12 pm This kind of win is the most deceiving win. It's gonna ensure another two years of Reja and we know he's just not the right fit. His tactics are terrible and they only work against bad teams because we can out bully them. Against decent teams our lack of pace, width and possession will shows.

It's gonna ensure guys like Cikaleshi, Manaj, Memolla and memushaj will still be starting. I don't care if they scored, these guys are useless going up against any decent teams. The media is gonna ensure that Cika will be starting for the next two years despite the fact he hasn't scored a league goal in 2 years. I'm pretty sure someone like Vasil Shkrutaj can score against Belarus.

We're gonna get a fake high on this win and then we're gonna get stomped in WCQ in March like usual because we fooled ourselves to believe everything is okay. Then we'll have wasted another cycle.

I made this post around two years ago after we “won” our nations league group. Winning that awful group was a disaster as we celebrated the victory like we won something important and allowed for more years of Reja. Back then his tactics weren’t working and the same issues still exist today and worst of all now we have more talent.

We still have no width, no pace and he doesn’t play his best players. A modern team needs balance but yet he still plays them like a 1980s Serie B team.

The 3-5-2 doesn’t work and playing this formation is useless when our center backs are above average. Hysaj is an awful wingback who can’t make a simple pass, can’t cross and does not not what to do in the final third. Our forwards are shitty goal poachers who can only score tap ins (See Seferi vs Iceland or Cikaleshi scoring open headers vs Belarus), they are also the slowest players I’ve ever seen so defenders don’t even worry about counters. This genius also has played Veseli (a below average centerback) as wingback and still plays Hysaj as a wingback and it seems our entire offense runs through him.

Not to mention the constant benching of quality players for scrubs which only Albani does. So many disastrous things about Reja and this squad. What a waste. Panucci wasn’t good but he had amateur talent and wasn’t afraid to experiment. But he was sacked because he was mean to Cikaleshi lol
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:54 pm
artan wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:12 pm This kind of win is the most deceiving win. It's gonna ensure another two years of Reja and we know he's just not the right fit. His tactics are terrible and they only work against bad teams because we can out bully them. Against decent teams our lack of pace, width and possession will shows.

It's gonna ensure guys like Cikaleshi, Manaj, Memolla and memushaj will still be starting. I don't care if they scored, these guys are useless going up against any decent teams. The media is gonna ensure that Cika will be starting for the next two years despite the fact he hasn't scored a league goal in 2 years. I'm pretty sure someone like Vasil Shkrutaj can score against Belarus.

We're gonna get a fake high on this win and then we're gonna get stomped in WCQ in March like usual because we fooled ourselves to believe everything is okay. Then we'll have wasted another cycle.

I made this post around two years ago after we “won” our nations league group. Winning that awful group was a disaster as we celebrated the victory like we won something important and allowed for more years of Reja. Back then his tactics weren’t working and the same issues still exist today and worst of all now we have more talent.

We still have no width, no pace and he doesn’t play his best players. A modern team needs balance but yet he still plays them like a 1980s Serie B team.

The 3-5-2 doesn’t work and playing this formation is useless when our center backs are above average. Hysaj is an awful wingback who can’t make a simple pass, can’t cross and does not not what to do in the final third. Our forwards are shitty goal poachers who can only score tap ins (See Seferi vs Iceland or Cikaleshi scoring open headers vs Belarus), they are also the slowest players I’ve ever seen so defenders don’t even worry about counters. This genius also has played Veseli (a below average centerback) as wingback and still plays Hysaj as a wingback and it seems our entire offense runs through him.

Not to mention the constant benching of quality players for scrubs which only Albani does. So many disastrous things about Reja and this squad. What a waste. Panucci wasn’t good but he had amateur talent and wasn’t afraid to experiment. But he was sacked because he was mean to Cikaleshi lol
We can all see it man (apart from the serb) which makes it so frustrating. Panucci really did get the short end of the stick coming right inbetween 2 generations , what more can we say that we haven’t already ?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I was wondering why RTSH wasn't showing the game anymore. Turns out Duka sold the rights to Klan's Aleksander Frangaj, another PD crook.

These guys have the balls to complain about Rama's corruption. At least Rama didn't destroy Albanian football like Duka.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/kombet ... bulluarve/

So this last game as we all knew is useless. At least we get to probably see Mucolli for the first time.
Klejdi1023

How is Reja still here? Duka treating him like some hot supermodel, just drop him already god damn it!
CanaYouDoIt

Klejdi1023 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:32 pm How is Reja still here? Duka treating him like some hot supermodel, just drop him already god damn it!
Couldnt tell you why its taken so long, maybe after the Estonia game but even then I don't understand whats the point
Dallku

Interesting that Albania is still looking for the first "big win" in the new stadium.

Since Air Albania opened against France 3/4 years ago, Albania has only won there against Kazakhstan, Belarus, and Andorra!! Even the big win against Hungary was in Elbasan.

For some reason Albania has always looked more comfortable in Elbasan Arena than in Tirana. The old Qemal Stafa was always a great home advantage.
  • Information