[UNL] Albania vs Israel - 10/06/2022 - 20:45 ECT

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I like Gjasula too. Especially the way the second the opposing team presses him, he loses the ball and concedes a counterattack goal.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:01 pm I like Gjasula too. Especially the way the second the opposing team presses him, he loses the ball and concedes a counterattack goal.
I think you may be confusing him for Bare..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:17 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:01 pm I like Gjasula too. Especially the way the second the opposing team presses him, he loses the ball and concedes a counterattack goal.
Gjasula can hit a decent long ball but that's it. He gets run by, he cant tackle, he doesn't have short control, he isn't press resistance . Theres a reason he's spent his whole career in div 3 Germany
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:17 pm
At least Bare lost the ball against Spain and Poland. Gjasula lost the ball against Lithuania or whatever team we were facing.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:21 am At least Bare lost the ball against Spain and Poland. Gjasula lost the ball against Lithuania or whatever team we were facing.
While Bare was busy making sure Polish fans went home happy, Gjasula was dishing out highlight reel passes.

Go check how he set up Cikalleshi and played Suga through on goal, where Glik was forced to take him out.
CanaYouDoIt

Papers have Broja, Bajrami and Asllani on the bench. Lord have mercy ...
artan

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/wp-con ... 6/SHQ3.jpg

What is wrong with this coach? Reja is probably the worst manager in Europe right now and purposely benches legit players in place for substantially worst players. What coach would bench Serie A and Premier League talents for semi pro players? Starting Seferi and Cika over Broja and even Uzuini is a crime. Seferi is barely getting interest from newly promoted Polish teams while Broja may get minutes for Chelsea. Gjasula over Asllani is laughable. Cekici over Bajrami is whatever because Cekici isn’t awful by any means but still is questionable.

At this point I think an Albania B team would be able to beat the starting team. We aren’t going to beat Israel and we’ll probably lose 1-0. It’s going to be the same thing we saw the past three years. Us trying to play rugby.

It’s amazing how poorly ran we are and how no one is held accountable. Is reja even calling the lineups or is the FSHF hierarchy?
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Princ

Sulejmanov in the shape of his life..

Looks to have secured a place in the lineup after a huge goal in Rejkjavik. He got his chance and took it with both hands! :zgerdhimje:

LFG Albania! It makes little difference to me who is on the pitch. Take a big win in Tirana to silence all of the doubters and the naysayers!
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:33 pm Sulejmanov in the shape of his life..

Looks to have secured a place in the lineup after a huge goal in Rejkjavik. He got his chance and took it with both hands! :zgerdhimje:

LFG Albania! It makes little difference to me who is on the pitch. Take a big win in Tirana to silence all of the doubters and the naysayers!
You piece of shit, for the last time his name is Seferi
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Oh my god. Broja is being benched for... An Albanian Superliga striker :lol: :lol:

f*** me, how far have we fallen. That's a different level to anything that's happened before.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
  • Information