[UNL] Albania vs Israel - 10/06/2022 - 20:45 ECT

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

We can only score off GIFTS from the opponent. Never any good team goal.

Its always either an individual action or a blunder, I can't remember the last genuinely nice team goal we scored against a good opponent.

We have zero offense. We don't really lack offensive talent compared to countries of the same level but we just can't score. That's on Edy!
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:18 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:15 pm Both Asllani and Bajrami saying they wanted to play more and didn’t understand why they got subbed out....
They got subbed out because they completed 30 passes combined all game as CMs.
Because one isn't a CM and the other spent the whole game chasing the ball since all we did was boot it over his head.

He kept showing for the ball but clearly Reja doesn't want that since we are Burnely lite.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:20 pm We can only score off GIFTS from the opponent. Never any good team goal.

Its always either an individual action or a blunder, but I can't remember the last genuinely nice team goal we scored against a good opponent.
I can't remember the last nice goal against any opponent
RedFootballs

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:21 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:20 pm We can only score off GIFTS from the opponent. Never any good team goal.

Its always either an individual action or a blunder, but I can't remember the last genuinely nice team goal we scored against a good opponent.
Would rather watch Kosove. Neither of us are qualifying for shit anyway so would rather watch the team that plays nice football and scores a lot of goals.

They score 3 goals a game regularly. We score that once in a blue moon. Don't really care if they're bad because we are here and losing to n.76 at home.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:21 pm

I remember two Broja goals against Hungary. That was obviously Reja’s deed... he brought Broja from the stands in the Poland game to sub him 20 minutes at the end...

Grandpa must be fired today...
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Just sack him and bring Hasi in. He's a younger guy, Albanian, club coaching clearly isn't working for him so lets give it a try. None of this old Italian looking for a pension
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:47 pm That mess at the end says everything you need to know about Reja
Problem isn't only Reja, we have whole system corrupt and we can't make quick fix. No matter who will be name of new coach, you will have Bulku, Salihu, Bushi and such kind of cancers around this team who will protect their individual interests by all costs. Panucci was perfect example of sabotage from inside, i still remember him getting roasted by Shakohoxha during football match and that happened more than once. Panucci probably is incompetent manager that never should been hired but players hated him because he banned family visits on hotel. Journalists also declared war on him for the same reason, they weren't allowed to spend time with players. It's extremely difficult environment for anyone who takes the job, if new coach challenges system and harms interests of Duka inner circle even with blessing of president, they will fight him until they will get him sacked. It happened with almost every manager with exception of De Biasi who was diplomat than football manager.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post (total 2):
RedFootballsCanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

"Kush tha se Shqipëria ishte favorit për të fituar vendin e parë? Nga media shqiptare?" See what I mean, he thinks we are nothing and that reflects with the players. Sack him or I'll push him down some stairs.
RedFootballs

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:34 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:47 pm That mess at the end says everything you need to know about Reja
Problem isn't only Reja, we have whole system corrupt and we can't make quick fix. No matter who will be name of new coach, you will have Bulku, Salihu, Bushi and such kind of cancers around this team who will protect their individual interests by all costs. Panucci was perfect example of sabotage from inside, i still remember him getting roasted by Shakohoxha during football match and that happened more than once. Panucci probably is incompetent manager that never should been hired but players hated him because he banned family visits on hotel. Journalists also declared war on him for the same reason, they weren't allowed to spend time with players. It's extremely difficult environment for anyone who takes the job, if new coach challenges system and harms interests of Duka inner circle even with blessing of president, they will fight him until they will get him sacked. It happened with almost every manager with exception of De Biasi who was diplomat than football manager.
Panucci played with very poor players. We even had to play Lluaku in some games, lol. He had to experiment and call up a bunch of different players and had no real talent.

I doubt he would do any worse than Reja now with 10x better players.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItZenMaster
RedFootballs

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:39 pm "Kush tha se Shqipëria ishte favorit për të fituar vendin e parë? Nga media shqiptare?" See what I mean, he thinks we are nothing and that reflects with the players. Sack him or I'll push him down some stairs.
Oh I beg for him to just f u ck off man. Lost to 76 ranked at home and he's making excuses LOL
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
  • Information