Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:21 am Balliu is decent on offence..

Defensively, he leaves many openings. Albania has better results with Trashi starting in his place. In a 4 back formation, Balliu could play as wide midfielder rather than fullback.

Ismajlgeci and Doka are also intriguing prospects in the wide positions. Would like to see more of them.
Holy shit this man really is the dumbest human on Earth
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:04 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:07 am That FB spot will be a major problem in 2-3 years. Hysaj and Balliu will both be approaching mid-30s.
Nah it wont be a problem. At least not for replacing Hysaj. He’s been garbage for both club and country at least these last 3 years. We have some decent prospects as FBs in the youth ranks.
Hysaj is good enough as a stop-gap/filler for a mid-table team in a top league.

That doesnt sound very lucrative but we have no one thats close to that now. I really didnt like that kid that plays with AEK.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:57 am Holy shit this man really is the dumbest human on Earth
Albania with Balliu starting..

Spain v. Albania 3-0
Albania v. Turkey 0-2
Spain v. Albania 2-1
Iceland v. Albania 1-1
Albania v. Israel 1-2

Overall record 0-1-4, 10 goals conceded, 3 goals scored.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:56 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:57 am Holy shit this man really is the dumbest human on Earth

Spain v. Albania 3-0
Albania v. Turkey 0-2
Spain v. Albania 2-1
Iceland v. Albania 1-1
Albania v. Israel 1-2

Correlation doesn’t mean causation

“Better results with Trashi”
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Massimiliano Doda’s Palermo got promoted today to Serie B.

Cristian Shiba is another Rb who’s played all games for his club in Serie C :
https://www.transfermarkt.com/cristian- ... ler/494803
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:56 pm

Spain v. Albania 3-0
Albania v. Turkey 0-2
Spain v. Albania 2-1
Iceland v. Albania 1-1
Albania v. Israel 1-2

You count 2 games with Spain as if we ever beat Spain or any good team in the last 6 years.
CanaYouDoIt

Georgia have been getting some fantastic results recently, against us they were compact and they’ve been keeping that up.

It’s crazy how much a competent coach can make a difference. They play a 352 also but it’s just a modern version
Simboli i Diellit

Inter buys Asllani 14 million plus bonuses and Reja can bench him for the likes of Ramadani and Gjasula…

Going at Inter probably isn’t the best choice for getting playing time but he’ll be training in one of the best groups in Serie A and can grow much more technically and tactically than staying another year at Empoli.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:59 am Inter buys Asllani 14 million plus bonuses and Reja can bench him for the likes of Ramadani and Gjasula…

Going at Inter probably isn’t the best choice for getting playing time but he’ll be training in one of the best groups in Serie A and can grow much more technically and tactically than staying another year at Empoli.
For his development it is better to play every week on Serie C than to stay on bench at Inter.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:52 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:59 am Inter buys Asllani 14 million plus bonuses and Reja can bench him for the likes of Ramadani and Gjasula…

For his development it is better to play every week on Serie C than to stay on bench at Inter.
Inter isn’t in a position to buy him that much and not use him. They’ll be playing in 3 competitions so he’d be getting at least 10-15 games a year.
  • Information