CAS Reverses Serbia-Albania Loss

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote:
andi2410 wrote:Doubtful. I expect Hollanda to pick up minimum 6-7 points from their last 3 games with a much better goal differential than us. We need 6. If we get 6 points I think it's almost a done deal.
Well they play Iceland & Cech Republic at home and Turkey away. All three teams are fighting tooth and nails for qualifying so it's not gonna be that easy for the Dutch. Our fate is still in our hands though, beat Serbia at home and draw Armenia away and we're through. Judging by that home game vs. Armenia we can definitely beat them away playing Gani Abazi bunkerball.

I'm more worried about Hungary.
If Greece will finish higher than Finland in that group, Hungary won't be a threat for us.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:If Greece will finish higher than Finland in that group, Hungary won't be a threat for us.
Good point but the way Greece is going I'm not holding much hope from them :)
Dallku

Gotta love the Serb dick riders on xtratime. Apparently raiding the pitch and attacking opponent players is perfectly normal.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:Gotta love the Serb dick riders on xtratime. Apparently raiding the pitch and attacking opponent players is perfectly normal.
Well to them it is. They were raiding countries back in the early 90's, raiding a pitch is small potatoes for them. Never seen a more self-destructive bunch
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Dallku wrote:Gotta love the Serb dick riders on xtratime. Apparently raiding the pitch and attacking opponent players is perfectly normal.
LOL they have the worst logic. Remember these are the people that also deny Srebenica.
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Shpati wrote:Wow. I'm surprised they actually did this.

2nd place is definitely ours to lose now.
You got to love the irony that this topic started as a April fools joke and ended up being the official bearer of the actual good news.

On another note the UEFA website has not mentioned anything at all or updated the standing for our group. I can imagine how hectic Platini and his board are now with this mess in their hands jeopardizing the qualifiers. f*** you Platini!

I know a Serbia guy here in the states that went to pharmacy school with me. We got along perfectly fine except when it came to Kosovo and Balkan politics but we had decided to keep our different viewpoints private when we hung out. However I spoke with him today and he said that this decision was made because the UN want to punish them for something or some shit. I can't believe how fucking delusional these people are.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Yea it's beyound me how all those Bosnian pricks prefer their dushman lords who raped and killed their woman /people instead of us .
Dallku

Dragoi wrote:
Yea it's beyound me how all those Bosnian pricks prefer their dushman lords who raped and killed their woman /people instead of us .

They raped them so hard that they love them.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

IndritFieri wrote: I know a Serbia guy here in the states that went to pharmacy school with me. We got along perfectly fine except when it came to Kosovo and Balkan politics but we had decided to keep our different viewpoints private when we hanged out. However I spoke with him today and he said that this decision was made because the UN want to punish them for something or some shit. I can't believe how fucking delusional these people are.
lol same, they can never admit they're wrong no matter what, in politics and in sport. Always making up theories about how the US and allies are conspiring against them. It's just really funny.
Berti
Team: Leeds
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

They are no different than Russians or any Slavs for that matter. Everything is Provokacija and behaving like animals is a normal right. But they crave a bit of western recognition but love kissing Putin arse.
But this was not political in the end. It was political all along until the court. Platini should be ashamed of himself together with the UEFA disciplinary committee and the appeal committee who made this political and forgot about the very essence of the game itself. And we all know he will try and get us for this. We keep talking about FIFA corruption and we always bypass UEFA.
As for Serbs, fvck em!!! For such an opportunity those people had of prosperity a few decades ago, to throw it away thru sheer animal behaviour, it's beyond belief.
  • Information