Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

He's two footed too. That's why he has a huge advantage. Can switch plays easily.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Only issue I have with him, is the same issue I have with all Albanian players. They all fall asleep on the pitch.

The only exceptions are Uzuni/Abrashi, who unfortunately have technical limitations.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:11 pm Only issue I have with him, is the same issue I have with all Albanian players. They all fall asleep on the pitch.

That's Broja, Bajrami and all the others. They fall asleep. Asllani always makes himself available but his role is already limited so don't expect him to be Messi. His primary job is to play the safe pass and clean up. He's just a much better Kukeli. If you expect him to win games on his own you'll be disappointed.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:21 pm That's Broja, Bajrami and all the others. They fall asleep. Asllani always makes himself available but his role is already limited so don't expect him to be Messi. His primary job is to play the safe pass and clean up. He's just a much better Kukeli. If you expect him to win games on his own you'll be disappointed.
Kukeli is a legend of the NT.

Asllani has proven nothing yet.
Dallku

Princ wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:26 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:21 pm That's Broja, Bajrami and all the others. They fall asleep. Asllani always makes himself available but his role is already limited so don't expect him to be Messi. His primary job is to play the safe pass and clean up. He's just a much better Kukeli. If you expect him to win games on his own you'll be disappointed.
Kukeli is a legend of the NT.

Asllani has proven nothing yet.
Kukeli is a legend because Xhaka, Abrashi, Agolli, Lila, Basha did the dirty work for him and he just had to play it safe.

That's why it's a team sport.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:36 pm Kukeli is a legend because Xhaka, Abrashi, Agolli, Lila, Basha did the dirty work for him and he just had to play it safe.

I will hype Asllani to the moon myself if he ends up achieving what those legends did.

Until then, I believe that it is smarter to pump the brakes, unless you want to get stuck with fingers in your mouth like against Israel in Tirana.
Dallku

Princ wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:50 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:36 pm Kukeli is a legend because Xhaka, Abrashi, Agolli, Lila, Basha did the dirty work for him and he just had to play it safe.

I will hype Asllani to the moon myself if he ends up achieving what those legends did.

Until then, I believe that it is smarter to pump the brakes, unless you want to get stuck with fingers in your mouth like against Israel in Tirana.
I mean fair enough but in at least 12+ years it will be very surprising if this generation doesn't qualify for something, at least a euro. It would be shocking.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:13 am I mean fair enough but in at least 12+ years it will be very surprising if this generation doesn't qualify for something, at least a euro. It would be shocking.
Albania has had Asllani and Bajrami before. They were called Lala and Skela. Never could take us to that next level though.

What we need is a Mavraj, a leader like Cana and pitbulls in midfield who will not give the opponent an inch. Until we solidify our defence, good luck..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I noticed 2 games in a row, Asllani's served an inch-perfect cross that lead to a goal.

Too bad Reja doesn't give af about set pieces to organize something decent.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information