Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Princ wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:02 pm Mitrovic has succeeded in first divisions..

Done double digits Serbian SuperLiga and EPL, 20 goals Belgian league. How many goals do you think Mbappe would score playing for Fulham?

Based on this logic Taulant Seferi and Redon Xhixha are also better than Mbappe and Neymar.

Just no.
Princ

I do not recall those guys smashing all time goal scoring record in Championship, and doing double digits EPL.

Let alone netting 46 goals in 73 games for the NT, qualifying us to World Cup with a 90th minute goal middle of Lisbon.
Dallku

Princ wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:17 pm I do not recall those guys smashing all time goal scoring record in Championship, and doing double digits EPL.

Let alone netting 46 goals in 73 games for the NT, qualifying us to World Cup with a 90th minute goal middle of Lisbon.

2 words: Adam Armstrong.

Dominating the Championship. 28 goals in 40 games.... 2 goals a year after in the EPL. You can close your eyes and pretend that levels don't exist but reality begs to differ.

International level is lower than top 3 league level. Mitrovic can score as many headers as he wants against Armenian midgets and San Marino part timers.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Princ

International football separates the men from the boys. Nedim Bajrami scored goals against the best teams in Serie A, but for Albania, he does not come close.

Only legendary players score at a rate like Mitrovic, and for a small country too!
Dallku

Even Muriqi is a monster at international level and he can't even pass a medical test at a Belgian club and failed miserably in Serie A. I guess he's one of the best players in the world too right?

Most NTs in Europe are mediocre and below. Even 2nd division level players can have a huge impact in international level.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:26 pm
Princ wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:51 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:26 am Irrelevant, for one headers are not the only way to score goals . Mitro is practically a statue , can’t dribble to create anything but that doesn’t matter .
Name of the game is to put the ball in the net..

Did they recently update scoring criteria so that team with the most dribbles wins?
I think they recently updated the criteria so that to be one of the best players in the world you have to actually succeed in a first division.

Guess that rules out Mitrovic then!
Common fucking sense, if you're the best you'll be playing for the best team against the best players.

Otherwise lets just start included guys who play Sunday league because they score a bunch of goals
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:50 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:26 pm
I think they recently updated the criteria so that to be one of the best players in the world you have to actually succeed in a first division.

Guess that rules out Mitrovic then!

It's common sense and logical. Which best players don't play/succeed in first divisions?

I swear some of you live in an alternative universe.

Do you also think the earth is flat? Serious question...
Did you read what I said? I agree with you.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:12 pm Even Muriqi is a monster at international level and he can't even pass a medical test at a Belgian club and failed miserably in Serie A. I guess he's one of the best players in the world too right?

Most NTs in Europe are mediocre and below. Even 2nd division level players can have a huge impact in international level.
Goes both ways..

Immobile scores bags of goals in Serie A, but he sucks internationally. Mitrovic is proven player in both club and international football.

Muriqi never did double digits in EPL, never held Championship single season scoring record, never even scored 20 goals in a season of league play.

Mitrovic best international goals:
France, Portugal x3, Croatia, Austria, Russia x2, Wales x2, Turkey, Switzerland, Ukraine, Nigeria x2 Ireland x2.

Who has Muriqi scored against?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What a disaster that Muriqi fiasco was. Every time I hope I'm proven wrong on these things, I never am.

This move made no sense from the start. Probably worst transfer Tare has ever done.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

We really have someone sitting behind a screen coming up with pseudo arguments about how Mitrovic is world class. The levels of delusion on displace are amazing from the Serb.

This guy can’t be real .
  • Information