Albanian Teams on Europe 2022-23

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:39 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:09 pm No players don’t go to the pub to get hammered before game days. And no they don’t smoke during the season. Loads use snus which is like what those baseball players use , chewing tobacco.

They’re much more disciplined, most come back from holidays in top shape. It’s a different era.
I think you need a reality check. Players are partying more than they're training.
And how do you work that out ? Explains why they’re in better shape than they have ever been.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:42 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:09 pm No players don’t go to the pub to get hammered before game days. And no they don’t smoke during the season. Loads use snus which is like what those baseball players use , chewing tobacco.

They’re much more disciplined, most come back from holidays in top shape. It’s a different era.
I think you need a reality check. Players are partying more than they're training.
And how do you work that out ? Explains why they’re in better shape than they have ever been.
90% of it is simply PEDs improving over time. Nothing to do with training. That's why you're seeing more and more people having heart issues.

Saying players today have more discipline when they're just partying and posting pics of themselves on Instagram is nonsense.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:50 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:42 pm

90% of it is simply PEDs improving over time. Nothing to do with training. That's why you're seeing more and more people having heart issues.

Saying players today have more discipline when they're just partying and posting pics of themselves on Instagram is nonsense.
If you actually believe that then there's no helping you.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:52 pm If you actually believe that then there's no helping you.
No, it's just you have no clue how things really work. Football has one of the most lax drug testing policies, and these athletes hop up on all sorts of shit during the offseason.

PEDs especially help with recovery, staying lean, etc...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:54 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:52 pm If you actually believe that then there's no helping you.
No, it's just you have no clue how things really work. Football has one of the most lax drug testing policies, and these athletes hop up on all sorts of shit during the offseason.

PEDs especially help with recovery, staying lean, etc...
Yeah I'm the one who has no clue how things work suggesting kids all play games all day and that today's guys party more but they just have better drugs.

Ofc football players use PEDs, they also train smarter, eat better, don't drink or smoke like they used to. If you deny literal facts then you're stupid.
Princ

Where did you get this idea that footballers do not drink and smoke anymore?

Vidal, Nainggolan, Mutu are just few examples of players who loved to party. Arijanet Muric showed up drunk to practice, and the list goes on. Rare are the ones who do not drink and smoke..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:15 am Where did you get this idea that footballers do not drink and smoke anymore?

Vidal, Nainggolan, Mutu are just few examples of players who loved to party. Arijanet Muric showed up drunk to practice, and the list goes on. Rare are the ones who do not drink and smoke..
Once again you love showing single examples and pretending it’s the norm.

Even for things like this there are guys who deny things. Are we that stupid guys ? Be serious, how can you possibly think they drink as much as they used to. Get your heads out your ass
Jari
Has thanked: 0

A conclusion I've come into is that not only Albanian teams are the punching bag of Europe, but everybody actually treat them as a total joke. It's been 2022, another year without a team in the group stages and it's really a sad time for Albanian football when clubs from Gibraltar and Moldova manage to do it. It's even sadder when you realise the whole dome of Albanian NT is made from diaspora players, as the league is an absolute shitfest in terms of quality.

I guess right now we are on par with Bosnia for the most underwhelming country in the region and potentially in the whole Europe, aside of the state countries ofc. What needs to be considered though is that Albania makes no success in any other team sport and people tend to forget how shit we've been in that sector. Pretty shameful imho when neighbouring countries like NMac do qualify for the Euros and have been quite decent in sports like handball or basketball.

And there's no potential for that to change any time soon.
CanaYouDoIt

Jari wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:36 pm A conclusion I've come into is that not only Albanian teams are the punching bag of Europe, but everybody actually treat them as a total joke. It's been 2022, another year without a team in the group stages and it's really a sad time for Albanian football when clubs from Gibraltar and Moldova manage to do it. It's even sadder when you realise the whole dome of Albanian NT is made from diaspora players, as the league is an absolute shitfest in terms of quality.

I guess right now we are on par with Bosnia for the most underwhelming country in the region and potentially in the whole Europe, aside of the state countries ofc. What needs to be considered though is that Albania makes no success in any other team sport and people tend to forget how shit we've been in that sector. Pretty shameful imho when neighbouring countries like NMac do qualify for the Euros and have been quite decent in sports like handball or basketball.

And there's no potential for that to change any time soon.
How can we possibly be good at sport when people are struggling to eat food in our country, poorest in Europe for a reason, youth all fleeing, only elderly remain. What Rama and the others have done will never be undone, this is who we are now. For eternity unless some huge revolution happens and us Albanians are too stupid for change.
Jari
Has thanked: 0

It's easy to put the blame on something else but you do forget that I didn't compare Albania's wealth with western or even central European countries, the names I mentioned where Bosnia, Moldova, North Macedonia and Gibraltar. I suppose they are equally poor with Albania and some of them with even lesser population.

What I meant is that Albania have no sports culture and it's not that only football clubs fail miserably year in and year out.
  • Information