UFC/MMA/Boxing

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:06 am Mati just a level above these guys. Better than Marku too, and quite easily imo
I believe that Marku is better as of right now, but Mati is younger and has a lot of potential.

The difference is that Marku is a big star, receiving tremendous support from Albanians, Greeks and even the British. A charismatic guy, and when paired with a good opponent, he could most likely sell out the new arena in Tirana.

Yet to see that personality from Mati, and I am not even sure he speaks fluent Albanian..
CanaYouDoIt

Mati barely sounds like he speaks english the kid is so punch drunk its insane
Princ

Florian Marku is scheduled for 10 rounds against Miguel Parra Ramirez on August 25th in Tirana, for the WBC Silver Welterweight Title.

Mexican is currently ranked 258th by Boxrec (at Super Lightweight), with a record of 21-2-1. He has been knocked out twice in his career, most recently last November.

Marku will be a huge favourite to get the job done here..
Princ

Florian Marku vs. Miguel Parra Ramirez; For the vacant WBC silver welterweight title
Amarildo Vraja vs. Borislav Velev; Super welterweight
Patrizio Santini vs. Daniel Ibarguen; Super lightweight
Leandro Xhelili vs. Victor Lucas; Lightweight
Muhamet Qamili vs. Yin Caicedo; Featherweight
S. Dredhaj vs. A. Petrovic; Light heavyweight
Spiridhon Ymeri vs. Dmytro Bereznii; Welterweight
Matteo Celo vs. Radoslav Mitev; Light heavyweight
Marinela Cani vs. Gulay Bozdogan; Lightweight
Gelian Rojku vs. Sinan Gungor; Heavyweight
Princ

Marku huge favourite to take out Miguel Parra Ramirez tomorrow night at Air Albania Stadium.

via Bet365..
Marku ~88%
Parra Ramirez ~12%

Opponent has been brought in to make Florian look good in front of the home fans. Anything less than a knockout would be a disappointment here.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

These bets are unfluenced by the mass bettings from Albanians in favour of Marku. This could be an upset.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:33 pm These bets are unfluenced by the mass bettings from Albanians in favour of Marku. This could be an upset.
Result of this fight has already been determined.

Mexican will need to knock Marku head clean off to come away with miraculous win. There is no chance for him to take a decision in the middle of Albania.

Marku might come off as a cocky Conor McGregor wannabe, but one thing about him is that he is a serious and disciplined man. Dedicated to the sport and keeps himself in tip top shape.

Will be incredibly difficult for this Mexican to knock him out..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:58 pm For the vacant WBC silver welterweight title
Shqiperia ka numrin ma te madh te kampionave te veteshpallur, sic duket po kopjojn Ahmet Zogun. Mjafton nja 2-3 muaj stervitje ne palester dhe shpikin nje titull, ftojn kamariera e taksista dhe shpallen "kampiona bote". Tragjedia ma e madhe eshte qe injoranca eshte aq e madhe ne lidhje me sportin ne Shqiperi sa ju jepet hapesire neper televizione e lajthitin nje popull.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

I hope this opens up for you guys. It's hilarious.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cho6B-cj ... _copy_link
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:04 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:33 pm These bets are unfluenced by the mass bettings from Albanians in favour of Marku. This could be an upset.
Marku might come off as a cocky Conor McGregor wannabe, but one thing about him is that he is a serious and disciplined man. Dedicated to the sport and keeps himself in tip top shape.

Will be incredibly difficult for this Mexican to knock him out..
Thats why he's always missing the weight and got dropped by a light welterweight
  • Information