Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:59 pm Broja likes this:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChfSRVMj ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Maybe I should’ve watched this first sorry 😭😭😭
Dallku

Asllani made his Serie A debut for Inter. Not many minutes but still managed to impress and guarantee himself extended minutes for the future.

Unlike Qazim Laci whose first touch in Uber Eats League was a misplaced pass.
Dallku

Myrto will absolutely troll the Spanish 2nd division.

Look at the goal he scored yesterday ... but hey there are no levels.

https://streamff.com/v/5d8591
artan

Uzuini always had this kind of attacking potential and showed it regularly in Croatia. He definitely is more of a winger than a forward which he is forced to play under Reja or even a wingback which Reja has tried him at times. It's not surprising he's having success. At the minimum he's a work horse who will run hard for 90 minutes and has pace, that alone gets your a spot in mid to lower club teams in the top countries. This is why I always valued Uzuini because he's never a negative player like Balaj, Cikaleshi, Manaj, etc, who are donkeys offensively but are also some of the laziest and disinterested players without the ball.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:48 pm Myrto will absolutely troll the Spanish 2nd division.

Uzuni is a very talented player. He doesn't have that many weaknesses except absolutely abysmal finishing which is what would stop him making it at the top level.

Imagine if all the sitters he's missed for Granada and Albania, he scores half of them. Just half. He would be considered our best player.

Remember that he has come from the Albanian league and never been at a good club (Apolonia -> Lokomotiva -> Ferencvaros) so he will be raw.

If he can improve his finishing even a bit he will be a LaLiga player. He reminds me a lot of Werner.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:41 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:48 pm Myrto will absolutely troll the Spanish 2nd division.

Uzuni is a very talented player. He doesn't have that many weaknesses except absolutely abysmal finishing which is what would stop him making it at the top level.

Imagine if all the sitters he's missed for Granada and Albania, he scores half of them. Just half. He would be considered our best player.

Remember that he has come from the Albanian league and never been at a good club (Apolonia -> Lokomotiva -> Ferencvaros) so he will be raw.

If he can improve his finishing even a bit he will be a LaLiga player. He reminds me a lot of Werner.
Thats actually a really good comparison. Both shit
Dallku

It's ironic that he always dominates and scores in Hungarian league, Croatian, Spanish 2nd division, NTs like San Marino..

But when he faces La Liga teams, England, Poland, Hungary he collapses.

Don't get me wrong. I still think he's the 3rd best Albanian attacker after Broja and Bajrami but he needs to show something against professional teams.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:33 pm It's ironic that he always dominates and scores in Hungarian league, Croatian, Spanish 2nd division, NTs like San Marino..

Don't get me wrong. I still think he's the 3rd best Albanian attacker after Broja and Bajrami but he needs to show something against professional teams.
How do you expect him to make a difference when he cannot shoot, and poses no threat aerially?
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:50 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:33 pm It's ironic that he always dominates and scores in Hungarian league, Croatian, Spanish 2nd division, NTs like San Marino..

How do you expect him to make a difference when he cannot shoot, and poses no threat aerially?
Pace? Movement? Dribbling? Work rate?

Uzuni needs a manager who can teach him some proper shooting fundamentals and he will be a good player.
  • Information