UFC/MMA/Boxing

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:10 pm I hope this opens up for you guys. It's hilarious.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cho6B-cj ... _copy_link
What a fool
Dallku

So this man is scamming Albanians by pretending of being a famous boxer?
Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:20 am So this man is scamming Albanians by pretending of being a famous boxer?
Marku is a charismatic guy with a big following among Albanians, but man can fight. Might not be world level, no shame in that. Nice domestic level fighter in the UK..

Tough, durable guy, who has never been knocked out, and improving with each bout. WBC Silver Belt has been held by the likes of Amir Khan and Danny Garcia in the welterweight division.

Opponent is an Uber Driver though. I would have liked to see him face a stronger fighter here..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:39 am
Dallku wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:20 am So this man is scamming Albanians by pretending of being a famous boxer?
Marku is a charismatic guy with a big following among Albanians, but man can fight. Might not be world level, no shame in that. Nice domestic level fighter in the UK..

Tough, durable guy, who has never been knocked out, and improving with each bout. WBC Silver Belt has been held by the likes of Amir Khan and Danny Garcia in the welterweight division.

Opponent is an Uber Driver though. I would have liked to see him face a stronger fighter here..
Boxing fans know the difference between WBC silver belt and WBC champion belt but people who don't follow boxing they think it's "world champion title". Albanian opinion ignorance has being exploited several times by Keta brothers and their cousins who self declared themselves as "world champions" and they were organising "world titles" fights on Bulqize. It's not Marku duty to "educate" journalists or public opinion about boxing and until now has done quite well on his career but it's still it's 2-3 wins against solid opponents away from the title shot.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

It’s the “interim” title too, means f*** all. The WBC is a sham with their belts.

I actually can’t wait for him to get knocked out, gobby cunt.

And definitely involved in shady stuff
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:33 am I actually can’t wait for him to get knocked out, gobby cunt.
Do not let the theatrics fool you..

Marku is 10x the man of these Albanian footballer you hype up. He earns his living eating punches to the head, and keeps himself in tip top shape with a strict training regimen.

I see Albanians have many negative comments to say about Marku of late, but must realize that their favorite benchwarmers Bare, Asllani and Kumbulla could not last 30 seconds in this sport. Footballers hardly train at all, and nowhere near as conditioned as fighters.

Fighting men are the real athletes!
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:35 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:33 am I actually can’t wait for him to get knocked out, gobby cunt.
Do not let the theatrics fool you..

Marku is 10x the man of these Albanian footballer you hype up. He earns his living eating punches to the head, and keeps himself in tip top shape with a strict training regimen.

I see Albanians have many negative comments to say about Marku of late, but must realize that their favorite benchwarmers Bare, Asllani and Kumbulla could not last 30 seconds in this sport. Footballers hardly train at all, and nowhere near as conditioned as fighters.

Fighting men are the real athletes!
Do you want some lube or does Marku spit on you before he fucks you ?
Dallku

This Marku guy sounds more like an Albanian Jake Paul than a real boxer.

So he just picks and chooses opponents and fixes matches to boost record and win irrelevant titles?

I'm saying this because most of his opponents don't even have a wikipedia.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:53 pm This Marku guy sounds more like an Albanian Jake Paul than a real boxer.

So he just picks and chooses opponents and fixes matches to boost record and win irrelevant titles?

No not Jake Paul but he’s basically been fighting guys he knows he should beat. And Albanians are all believing he’s some world champ.

His nickname was TNT before they decided to make him the “Albanian king” , it’s pathetic. He’s pathetic
Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:53 pm This Marku guy sounds more like an Albanian Jake Paul than a real boxer.

Marku is on the come up..

Boxing promoters pick and choose opponents for their fighters on the way up the ladder. Boxxer, the promoter, has invested a lot into Marku, so for him to lose would be detrimental to their project.

Promoters pay the boxing commission (in whose jurisdiction the fight takes place) to regulate the event (select judges, referees, drug test, etc.). The judges and referee will favour the fighter being promoted, and especially so if they are fighting at home (in this case, Marku).

It is commonplace in boxing, and not indicative of Marku himself “fixing fights.”
  • Information