Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Starting next week all these good teams will be playing twice a week.

Golden chance for Albanian benchwarmers to finally make a statement.
Princ

Ramadani 90 minutes as Aberdeen beat Livingston 5-0.

Great move for him..
Dallku

Looks like another disaster class by Rey today

https://twitter.com/louorns/status/1563534564454109184
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:04 pm Looks like another disaster class by Rey today

https://twitter.com/louorns/status/1563534564454109184
I actually watched this game live (I am a QPR fan). That tweet is absolute bollocks, and he didn't have a 'disaster class'.

He wasn't bad at all and actually came off after about 25 minutes bc he got injured. Am not surprised that random Twitter haters are shitting on him though, they are mad we beat them and probably looking for a scapegoat.

https://twitter.com/BradleyHayden11/sta ... 0615633920 More accurate.
CanaYouDoIt

Please man can we stop the excuses for Manaj. We’ve watched him for a few years now, he’s just shit.
Redijupison

Muriqi already dominating La Liga and it won't take long before a top 6 Spanish club buys him.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:11 pm
I actually watched this game live (I am a QPR fan). That tweet is absolute bollocks, and he didn't have a 'disaster class'.

He wasn't bad at all and actually came off after about 25 minutes bc he got injured. Am not surprised that random Twitter haters are shitting on him though, they are mad we beat them and probably looking for a scapegoat.

Dude stop...

how hard did you even look to find a positive comment? I searched Manaj on twitter and I swear they were all negative comments. I guess most of the fans of that club are just random haters and pick on him for no reason?

I still think Manaj is a family member of yours because there is no way you keep going this hard for him.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:30 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:11 pm

Dude stop...

how hard did you even look to find a positive comment? I searched Manaj on twitter and I swear they were all negative comments. I guess most of the fans of that club are just random haters and pick on him for no reason?

I still think Manaj is a family member of yours because there is no way you keep going this hard for him.
In these tweets they are also saying Gaspar, a 400+ appearance Villarreal legend, captain and Spain international is awful transfer and not good enough for the Championship. Does that seriously strike you as reasonable?

I think he will start most games this season, and if he does he will score double digits. Indeed he already started the past 3 games when you said he was a benchwarmer.

Let's see if the Twitter haters are right.
Princ

6 matches through, 0 goals scored..

I like Suga Ray but I would lay odds that he will not score double digits in Championship this season.
RedFootballs

Princ wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:36 am 6 matches through, 0 goals scored..

I like Suga Ray but I would lay odds that he will not score double digits in Championship this season.
He has scored already (they awarded that goal to him).

1 Championship goal in 166 minutes.
  • Information