Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:07 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:29 pm It's easy to say that he gets no service but feels like he hasn't gotten a chance on goal since January. That's not only a coaching thing. His weakness is making those "poacher runs" these top strikers make and get in positions to score. He doesn't have that sense for goal I feel.
First and foremost, Broja needs to develop a strict training regimen to improve strength/conditioning.

Watch and take notes on how Aleksandar Mitrovic moves without the ball. Mitrovic does not get much service at all, but he manages to take 4-5 shots per game just off his own hard work inside the box.

Unlike Mitrovic, Broja hardly ever picks up any easy goals, despite playing on a superior team and being such a big guy.
Ofc you had to bring up Mitrovic. His dick is so far down your throat its incredible
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:13 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:31 pm This Dijon Kameri might be a super talent

Big blow for Kosovo if he continues to play for Austria.
It's impossible to snatch players from Austria, if Kameri will get Kosovo citizenship he will lose Austrian citizenship because Austria doesn't allow dual citizenship. Nobody is crazy to lose EU passport and become "extracomunitario".
They can remove citizenship of someone born and raised there? Sounds a tad bit against their rights. He doesnt seem like a candidate to switch to us in that case
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:46 pm Ofc you had to bring up Mitrovic.
Main problem with Broja is his movement off ball and lack of aggressiveness inside the box.

Who better to learn from in those departments than Mitrovic?
Princ

Developing a strict strength/conditioning routine will serve not only to enhance Broja physically, but also mentally. It will make him more aggressive in nature as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PiTbN4oZ9qQ

30 second mark, 1:20 mark..
Notice how even without much service, Mitrovic is super aggressive in the box and constantly puts the superior opponent in danger.

Instead of waiting for the ball to fall to his feet, AB needs a “go-getter” type mindset. Hard work in the gym will do him wonders in achieving this. Tired of Albanians claiming that nobody passes to him with wide open net..
Dallku

Haaland, Vlahovic, Isak, Nunez(potentially) have similar physical characteristics as him but they are super aggressive in their movement and ruthless. If anything he needs to watch film of them on how to move and approach the game. Also needs to demand the ball from his teammates.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:08 pm Haaland, Vlahovic, Isak, Nunez(potentially) have similar physical characteristics as him but they are super aggressive in their movement and ruthless. If anything he needs to watch film of them on how to move and approach the game. Also needs to demand the ball from his teammates.
This is it. The Ronaldo types. Not a 6’5 slow guy.

He’s the youngest of the group, Haaland is just a freak but he needs to study him. Just needs to be more decisive
Princ

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:08 pm Haaland, Vlahovic, Isak, Nunez(potentially) have similar physical characteristics as him but they are super aggressive in their movement and ruthless. If anything he needs to watch film of them on how to move and approach the game. Also needs to demand the ball from his teammates.
Haaland weighs 210 of steel, Broja is 165 on a good day..

To take that step to the next level, Broja will need to get bigger, stronger and better conditioned. Improve the physical and the mental will follow suit.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:08 am
Haaland weighs 210 of steel, Broja is 165 on a good day..

To take that step to the next level, Broja will need to get bigger, stronger and better conditioned. Improve the physical and the mental will follow suit.
There’s literally no way to know how much they weigh . We use KGs yanky cunt.

The main thing is that they’re a similar build and play style. Not target men, because Haaland for as freaky as he is isn’t world class in his build up play or holding the ball up. He’s a goal machine that’s it.
CanaYouDoIt

Tuchel sacked ! Great news for Broja. If they get in Potter as the new manager that will be fantastic for him.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:26 am There’s literally no way to know how much they weigh . We use KGs yanky cunt.

The main thing is that they’re a similar build and play style. Not target men, because Haaland for as freaky as he is isn’t world class in his build up play or holding the ball up. He’s a goal machine that’s it.
Haaland weighs over 94 kg (207 lbs) by now, he is putting on weight quickly..

"I weighed 86 kilos when I came to Dortmund. Now I am almost up and nodding at 94 kilos. I'm not the best at calculating, but it's eight kilos in a year and a half. If you look at my whole body, you see that I have changed extremely. I am a completely different… I have become more of a man,"

https://www.insidesport.com/sport-artic ... a-man/3034

I was not making a player comparison. Broja needs to implement new aspects to his game. Movement without the ball, aerial dominance, aggressiveness inside the box, etc.

Mitrovic best in the world in these categories. Who better to learn from?
  • Information