Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Gjasula has been turned into a CB after his coach realized that running in midfield is important.

He could be an alternative to Kumbulla for that center CB spot. He sure can't play on the sides because he's too slow and would get shredded. He has the physical characteristics of a traditional CB but does he have the mentality and tactical awareness? His team conceded 3 last game.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:29 pm Gjasula has been turned into a CB after his coach realized that running in midfield is important.
Asllani has been turned into the mascot after the coach realized that he is not actually Iniesta..

I say Kristjan should get rewarded with a starting spot in a must win game at Israel. Who is with me?
CanaYouDoIt

Asllani played so well in preseason and he’s not even getting subbed on. What’s with these coaches ?

And yes he should start, anyone who questions that is a fucking moron
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:54 pm Asllani has been turned into the mascot after the coach realized that he is not actually Iniesta..
He realized that by giving him 20 garbage minutes this entire season?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:54 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:29 pm Gjasula has been turned into a CB after his coach realized that running in midfield is important.
Asllani has been turned into the mascot after the coach realized that he is not actually Iniesta..

I say Kristjan should get rewarded with a starting spot in a must win game at Israel. Who is with me?

He ran the most kilometers per game last season in Serie A.

So he's a mascot for a big club which 99% of players can only dream of...

Albania is not France or Spain. Beggars can't be choosers.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:41 pm Albania is not France or Spain. Beggars can't be choosers.
“Në ekipin kombëtar duhet të luajnë gjithnjë ata që janë më në formë. Ky është një rregull i pashkruar, por thelbësor.” - Ervin Skela
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:44 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:41 pm Albania is not France or Spain. Beggars can't be choosers.
“Në ekipin kombëtar duhet të luajnë gjithnjë ata që janë më në formë. Ky është një rregull i pashkruar, por thelbësor.” - Ervin Skela
You can’t keep posting this quote like it means anything 😭😭😭😭
Dallku

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:44 pm

So is Tedi Cara in better form than Armando Broja because he scored a goal for Partizani and also plays more minutes than him?

Form comparison can only be applied if players are at a similar level. Based on that logic you can claim someone from Sunday league has better form than a professional benchwarmer.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:49 pm So is Tedi Cara in better form than Armando Broja because he scored a goal for Partizani and also plays more minutes than him?

Form comparison can only be applied if players are at a similar level. Based on that logic you can claim someone from Sunday league has better form than a professional benchwarmer.
Except that Albanian players ARE at a similar level, excluding Broja. Not only in my opinion, but this has been repeated by the coaching staff as well.

“kemi fatin që në grup kemi lojtar me kualitet dhe diferencat nuk janë të mëdha” - Hamdi Salihi

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/salihi ... te-ciklit/

Maybe after reading Albania Team FB all summer, fanboys will believe that Asllani is Iniesta. I assure you that nobody serious sees it this way..
CanaYouDoIt

You can't sit here and tell me when you watch Ramadani (who does) and Asllani you think they are at the same level.

Or if you watch Djimsiti vs Dermaku
Or if you watch Hysaj vs Doka

There are levels to this, all these quotes from mediocre players in totally the wrong context mean nothing to me.
  • Information