Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Dallku wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:44 am Heavy rotations, underestimating opponents, Thursdays, etc
Now you got it..

Huge drop off between the starters and the water boys.
CanaYouDoIt

What a team by Reja. I’m so excited to watch his team play football. As the biggest Reja fan I say extend his contract.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:24 am What a team by Reja. I’m so excited to watch his team play football. As the biggest Reja fan I say extend his contract.
???
Which team? Taulant Seferi is still there 🤦‍♂️

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:46 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:24 am What a team by Reja. I’m so excited to watch his team play football. As the biggest Reja fan I say extend his contract.
???
If you didnt notice I was being sarcastic.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:48 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:46 am
???
If you didnt notice I was being sarcastic.
It’s become difficult to notice sarcasm while having Princ posting here :zgerdhimje:
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Dallku

Any list without Djimsiti and Kumbulla will look like trash. They are the backbone of the team.

Didn't even know Ajeti still plays. I thought he retired. Apparently he's in Serie C... He obviously has nothing more to give. Would you be surprised if he retired tomorrow? Players like that(who are one foot away from leaving the sport) should not be in the NT. This includes Cikalleshi too and potentially Gjasula.

In his place why not call up the next Andi Lila? Mario should be rewarded for his 3 million move to professional football. He's 19 and has the potential to be a long time NT player. It's good that they are doing it with Adrian Bajrami but Mario should be inserted too.

Other than that Muci obviously is better than Seferi.
artan

Not a good list and calling up someone like Ajeti is illogical. This was a time to poach up one of those Switzerland Superliga players who aren't good players but would have provided better depth that a Serie C has been. Also it's illogical not to call up some of the U21 guys. Muci and Mehmeti deserved call ups and could have contributed. Mitaj and Ismalgjeci both should have been called up as well. I'm guessing Bushi used his influence to keep his guys with the u21's so he wouldn't get embarrassed even more.

A modern coach would use this as a chance to switch to a 4-3-3 but obviously Reja is not willing to adopt. I think Veseli has generally been good for the National Team (better than Ismajli in all honesty) despite his below average club career but a trio of Ismajli, Veseli and Mihaj is questionable. I know Ismajli is going to make another bonehead mistake. Maybe insert Hysaj at centerback but there's no point of that considering Lenjani would be inserted at LB.

But this squad should have enough talent to get results and it's all up to Reja's lineup selections. If he trots out Cikaleshi, Seferi, Ramadani, it's over. He needs to find a way to insert all of Broja, Bajrami, Asllani, Bare, Balliu and Uzuini in the lineup, these are going to be the boys who will bring it home for us.
Princ

artan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:39 pm He needs to find a way to insert all of Broja, Bajrami, Asllani, Bare, Balliu and Uzuini in the lineup, these are going to be the boys who will bring it home for us.
Sounds like a who’s who of bus drivers, water boys, and mascots..
Princ

Dallku wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:01 pm Any list without Djimsiti and Kumbulla will look like trash. They are the backbone of the team.

Didn't even know Ajeti still plays. I thought he retired. Apparently he's in Serie C... He obviously has nothing more to give. Would you be surprised if he retired tomorrow? Players like that(who are one foot away from leaving the sport) should not be in the NT. This includes Cikalleshi too and potentially Gjasula.

In his place why not call up the next Andi Lila? Mario should be rewarded for his 3 million move to professional football. He's 19 and has the potential to be a long time NT player. It's good that they are doing it with Adrian Bajrami but Mario should be inserted too.

Other than that Muci obviously is better than Seferi.
Mitaj has not yet played even a half of football this season in the Russian league..

My man would fit right in with the other bus drivers, water boys, and mascots that make up this list.
Dallku

What a goal by Cekici against Galatasaray.
  • Information