Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:03 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:31 pm 0 interceptions.

Not true.

I remember at least 3 interceptions.

Does key passes mean assists? Because he did help in the build up of the first goal.

I'm guessing you got your stats from sofascore. They are full of shit when it comes to these specific stats.
Yeah they are from sofascore, tbf I have seen them list some stuff questionably, but also that guy defo just made up all those stats he posted because he didn't have 150 touches lol.

Key pass = a pass which directly leads to a shot on goal.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:13 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:03 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:31 pm 0 interceptions.

Not true.

I remember at least 3 interceptions.

Does key passes mean assists? Because he did help in the build up of the first goal.

I'm guessing you got your stats from sofascore. They are full of shit when it comes to these specific stats.
Yeah they are from sofascore, tbf I have seen them list some stuff questionably, but also that guy defo just made up all those stats he posted because he didn't have 150 touches lol.

Key pass = a pass which directly leads to a shot on goal.
Yeah 150 are too much for 70 minutes.
These seem more accurate althrough he had at least 2 tackes against Roma:

https://www.kickest.it/it/giocatore/264 ... on=9&tab=1
Dallku

Qazim not even on the bench for Ajaccio, the worst team in France.

Meanwhile for Albania he's preferred over Inter starters.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:56 pm Qazim not even on the bench for Ajaccio, the worst team in France.

Meanwhile for Albania he's preferred over Inter starters.
Is he meant to play from the injury table?
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:03 pm
Is he meant to play from the injury table?
When did he get injured? Looked fine when Iceland match ended..
artan

Bare seems to be back from injury. Hope he gains his place back in the lineup. The new manager will have some talent with Broja, Asllani, Bare, Gym, Uzuini, Ismajli, bajrami, etc.

As for Laci the point is still valid. Why no one is asking questions on why guys like Broja and Asllani were benched for vastly inferior players is crazy. It adds to the weird lineup selections we’ve seen with Balliu, Bajrami, Uzuini and previously with broja and Asllani. My guess is someone like Redon Xhixha will be the next Seferi and may find his way in the lineup.
Dallku

artan wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:23 pm My guess is someone like Redon Xhixha will be the next Seferi and may find his way in the lineup.
I noticed that Albanian media is pushing hard for Xhixha and Enea Bitri.

Tbf to them, can they be worse than some diaspora players like Mihaj (complete disaster), Mucolli, Ramadani, etc.
artan

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:05 pm
artan wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:23 pm My guess is someone like Redon Xhixha will be the next Seferi and may find his way in the lineup.
I noticed that Albanian media is pushing hard for Xhixha and Enea Bitri.

Tbf to them, can they be worse than some diaspora players like Mihaj (complete disaster), Mucolli, Ramadani, etc.
Redon Xhixha I don’t think can be any worse than Cikaleshi who most of the times never looked any better than Seferi. There all the same.

As for Bitri he failed in Kazakhstan. Maybe he’ll get another shot abroad eventually maybe not but Mihaj can atleast get a place in a team in Portugal. I doubt Bitri can do that.

One player who I do wish we try from the Superliga is Ismalgjeci. I think he has raw talent and pace and is in a position of need for us.
Redijupison

Armando Sadiku has 4 goals in 8 games in the Spanish 2nd division
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I thought Sadiku retired. If in doubt, you know old Albanian players are owning a 2nd division somewhere.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information