Albanian Teams on Europe 2022-23

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Stating facts is not wrong..

Wrong is encouraging women to waste their prime reproductive years by kicking around a sack of wind, while doing a terrible job at it.

Owner of legendary club Steaua Bucuresti already acknowledged that women’s football goes against human nature.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 1.html?amp

“Asked on Romanian TV channel Pro X whether he would consider launching a women’s side, Becali answered “you can't do things against God's will” before adding “I’ll quit football”.”
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:03 pm Stating facts is not wrong..

Wrong is encouraging women to waste their prime reproductive years by kicking around a sack of wind, while doing a terrible job at it.

Owner of legendary club Steaua Bucuresti already acknowledged that women’s football goes against human nature.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 1.html?amp

“Asked on Romanian TV channel Pro X whether he would consider launching a women’s side, Becali answered “you can't do things against God's will” before adding “I’ll quit football”.”
Oh look another American incel . f*** off
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:22 pm Oh look another American incel . f*** off
Whoever disagrees with you is an incel?

By the way, Mr. Becali is not an American, but a Romanian.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:26 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:22 pm Oh look another American incel . f*** off
Whoever disagrees with you is an incel?

By the way, Mr. Becali is not an American, but a Romanian.
You're the american incel.

Its not about disagreeing with me, its about being sexist. Not the first time you've done it, incel behaviour.
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:31 pm You're the american incel.

Its not about disagreeing with me, its about being sexist. Not the first time you've done it, incel behaviour.
Father of 6, Tyson Fury, agrees with me..

What does that make him? I have never heard of an incel with 6 children.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:37 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:31 pm You're the american incel.

Father of 6, Tyson Fury, agrees with me..

What does that make him? I have never heard of an incel with 6 children.
If you want to take morality from a coked up Tyson Fury be my guest. You're an incel no doubt
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:48 pm If you want to take morality from a coked up Tyson Fury be my guest. You're an incel no doubt
I breed like a rabbit, my friend..

You stay busy calling people names on internet!
Pjetër

After having male "footballers" like Cikalleshi, Ramadani, Seferi, and more embarrass the country on an international stage time and time again I'm glad to see that the female footballers can at least get results. Even better that it's a Shkodran team. My dad told me the players and coaches went and celebrated at his friend's restaurant.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:51 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:48 pm If you want to take morality from a coked up Tyson Fury be my guest. You're an incel no doubt
I breed like a rabbit, my friend..

You stay busy calling people names on internet!
Keep it up Mr Sexist Incel
CanaYouDoIt

Pjetër wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:11 pm After having male "footballers" like Cikalleshi, Ramadani, Seferi, and more embarrass the country on an international stage time and time again I'm glad to see that the female footballers can at least get results. Even better that it's a Shkodran team. My dad told me the players and coaches went and celebrated at his friend's restaurant.
Its honestly such great news, hopefully they can do well earn some funding because now they've shown what they can do, long may it continue.
  • Information