Albanian Teams on Europe 2022-23

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:03 pm Stating facts is not wrong..

Wrong is encouraging women to waste their prime reproductive years by kicking around a sack of wind, while doing a terrible job at it.

Owner of legendary club Steaua Bucuresti already acknowledged that women’s football goes against human nature.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 1.html?amp

“Asked on Romanian TV channel Pro X whether he would consider launching a women’s side, Becali answered “you can't do things against God's will” before adding “I’ll quit football”.”
Ooga booga?
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:37 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:31 pm You're the american incel.

Its not about disagreeing with me, its about being sexist. Not the first time you've done it, incel behaviour.
Father of 6, Tyson Fury, agrees with me..

What does that make him? I have never heard of an incel with 6 children.
My neighbour Greg who's a father of 7 disagrees and thinks women's sports are great. What happens now?
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:23 pm My neighbour Greg who's a father of 7 disagrees and thinks women's sports are great. What happens now?
Good for him..

Greg is entitled to his opinion just as I am to mine. I am not the one name calling others on here, so I do not understand what point you are trying to make.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:49 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:23 pm My neighbour Greg who's a father of 7 disagrees and thinks women's sports are great. What happens now?
Good for him..

Greg is entitled to his opinion just as I am to mine. I am not the one name calling others on here, so I do not understand what point you are trying to make.
You’re peddling sexist nonsense that doesn’t belong in the year 2022. If you started spouting racist shit and I call you out on it you’re the problem not me calling you out. Dickhead.
Princ

Sexism does not exist..

Human nature cannot be changed, no matter what year it is.
CanaYouDoIt

You can’t be a real person. There’s no fucking way anyone is that stupid.

Ban him already
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Please not, he's entertaining
These users thanked the author MercedesBenz240 for the post:
artan
RedFootballs

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:49 pm
Good for him..

You seemed to advance your argument on the basis Tyson Fury and the owner of Steaua Bucharest agree with you. Not very convincing.

If you wanted to argue along those lines you can find significantly more, credible, sporting figures that support women's sport than not.
CanaYouDoIt

If you don’t like women’s football don’t watch it’s simple.

No one says they are as good as men’s football, but the euros this summer showed that people want to watch them and just last week 50k+ watched the North London Derby at the emirates.

What these Albanian women have done is historic for the football of Albania as a whole.

We then have a cunt degrading women into being baby carriers . Just pure sexism.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post (total 2):
RedFootballsPlako
RedFootballs

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:20 am If you don’t like women’s football don’t watch it’s simple.

No one says they are as good as men’s football, but the euros this summer showed that people want to watch them and just last week 50k+ watched the North London Derby at the emirates.

What these Albanian women have done is historic for the football of Albania as a whole.

We then have a cunt degrading women into being baby carriers . Just pure sexism.
Most of them probably don't even get paid a living wage and they've made the Champions League. A historic achievement for Albanian sport, because we don't qualify for much.

Rich European teams put 100x the funding in their women's teams, and Vllaznia Women is there with them. It's something to be proud of!!

Albanian men's teams bring us nothing but losses to amateurs from Andorra, Luxembourg, Estonia etc every year... but I guess Princ prefers that then seeing Albanian women succeed.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItPlako
  • Information