World Cup Qatar 2022 finals

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:35 am
Plako wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:59 am Bro you need to lay off this Mitrovic worship. You're all over the "Albanians Abroad" thread talking about Mitrovic and now all you're talking about in this thread is Mitrovic. We get it you love the guy but let it go.
The thread is titled “World Cup Qatar 2022,” where presumably, we would have a right to discuss about the teams and individual players taking part in said competition.

Stop getting all emotional about it, football is not politics. I doubt you would mind if I was bringing up Ronaldo and Messi on here..
Po hajde diskutojme Serbine se po na plas shume kari per ata. You come in here saying nonsense like "Watch out for Serbia and Mitrovic." Ke edhe audacity to call a Premiership player Top 5 in the world. Nejse fajin nuk e ke ti o vlla e kemi ne qe merremi me ty.
Princ

Plako wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:07 am Po hajde diskutojme Serbine se po na plas shume kari per ata. You come in here saying nonsense like "Watch out for Serbia and Mitrovic." Ke edhe audacity to call a Premiership player Top 5 in the world. Nejse fajin nuk e ke ti o vlla e kemi ne qe merremi me ty.
Serbia takes part in World Cup 2022, do they not?

Serbia has recently topped groups with great teams like Portugal, Sweden and Norway.

Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored 50 goals faster than Ronaldo and Messi did..

Do you want to counter these facts with an actual argument, or just get emotional about it and attack me personally?
Plako

Princ wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:15 am
Plako wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:07 am Po hajde diskutojme Serbine se po na plas shume kari per ata. You come in here saying nonsense like "Watch out for Serbia and Mitrovic." Ke edhe audacity to call a Premiership player Top 5 in the world. Nejse fajin nuk e ke ti o vlla e kemi ne qe merremi me ty.
Serbia takes part in World Cup 2022, do they not?

Serbia has recently topped groups with great teams like Portugal, Sweden and Norway.

Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored 50 goals faster than Ronaldo and Messi did..

Do you want to counter these facts with an actual argument, or just get emotional about it and attack me personally?
I'm not wasting my time discussing Mitrovic as that dude barely registers my radar. I was just giving you some friendly advice but feel free to carry on.
Princ

https://www.sportbible.com/football/fif ... t-20221024

FIFA “under pressure” to hand Iran’s World Cup spot to Ukraine..

https://twitter.com/FCShakhtar_eng/stat ... t-20221024
Princ

Switzerland opens slight favorite to beat Serbia December 2nd in Doha, Qatar..

1xbet
Serbia ~35%
X ~28%
Switzerland ~38%

Easily most exciting matchup of World Cup 2022. Serbs will come in looking for revenge after Xhaka and Shaqiri put them away last time out in World Cup 2018. Swiss will look to replicate their victory from 4 years ago.

I cannot wait to watch this match!
Plako

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:49 pm Switzerland opens slight favorite to beat Serbia December 2nd in Doha, Qatar..

1xbet
Serbia ~35%
X ~28%
Switzerland ~38%

Easily most exciting matchup of World Cup 2022. Serbs will come in looking for revenge after Xhaka and Shaqiri put them away last time out in World Cup 2018. Swiss will look to replicate their victory from 4 years ago.

I cannot wait to watch this match!
We know dude!!! You can't wait to watch the very last match of the group stage lol Ishalla ben gol edhe Mitrovic so you can be vindicated he's the top 5 player in the world.
Princ

Plako wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:43 pm You can't wait to watch the very last match of the group stage lol
Serbia and Switzerland have only met each other one time in history, and it was among the greatest matches I have ever seen. Aleksandar Mitrovic put Serbia on the board just 5 minutes in, but Albanians had the last laugh in the 90th!

Which other upcoming matchup of World Cup 2022 brings anywhere near this level of excitement?
Dallku

It's an interesting game on paper but Serbia is hard to trust in tournaments. Germanic mentality vs Balkanic hotheads.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm so over the Swiss Albos tbh. Couldn't care less about this game.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Historically Serbia are big chokers for the talent they've had. I don't expect much from them although I guess they're current expectations are low since their talent level is meh compared to previous generations.
  • Information