Albanian Teams on Europe 2022-23

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:36 am but I guess Princ prefers that then seeing Albanian women succeed.
I am more concerned with the Albanian birth rate falling well below replacement level..

Wasting a woman’s prime reproductive years by kicking around a sack of wind is counter productive in ensuring the existence and proliferation of our Albanian people.

Human nature shows that woman are happiest when caring for their children. Success of a woman was always measured by the quantity (and quality) of offspring they produced for their tribe, not by how well they could strike a football.
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:36 amAlbanian men's teams bring us nothing but losses to amateurs from Andorra, Luxembourg, Estonia etc every year... but I guess Princ prefers that then seeing Albanian women succeed.
Princ is worried there are not enough women for him to impregnate so he can make the Albanian race great again.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:16 am
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:36 am but I guess Princ prefers that then seeing Albanian women succeed.
I am more concerned with the Albanian birth rate falling well below replacement level..

Wasting a woman’s prime reproductive years by kicking around a sack of wind is counter productive in ensuring the existence and proliferation of our Albanian people.

Human nature shows that woman are happiest when caring for their children. Success of a woman was always measured by the quantity (and quality) of offspring they produced for their tribe, not by how well they could strike a football.
And here you are talking shit on the internet as opposed to going back home and raising cattle and tilling the fields so you can provide for these women who are going to proliferate the Albanian people.
CanaYouDoIt

illir Daja is a genius 😭😭😭😭 Give him what he wants

Ballkani are actually good
artan

Everytime I see Ballkani play their right back Thaqi always balls out. He’s really talented offensively and has a high motor. It seems like he’s already cap tied to Kosovo but if he’s eligible I’d really like to see him at wingback.

Daja is also a brilliant coach. They obviously don’t have the best talent but he created a team that is able to defend as a unit (most of the times) and create quick counters. I think he would be a good fit for us.
Dallku

They remind me of Albert Bunjaki's Kosovo when they first got accepted. They play with that same enthusiasm and freedom. Like a nothing to lose mentality.
artan

Ballkani are putting a beating on the Turkish team right now. They are playing beautifully and creating so many chances.

Korenica is an interesting player for the NT as well. He has some skill to him. Thaqi again is everywhere
CanaYouDoIt

We have to get some ilir Daja hype going. Our national team deserves it.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:07 pm They remind me of Albert Bunjaki's Kosovo when they first got accepted. They play with that same enthusiasm and freedom. Like a nothing to lose mentality.
It’s because I’m reality they don’t. Team with the lowest wages budget, anything they do is a positive. Let alone competing like they are. I expected them to lose every game I won’t lie
artan

Ballkani missing way too many chances. I suspect they’re gonna blow this like the other two matches
  • Information