Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

That's more like it from Broja. Nice take on to create space and good finish.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:52 pm That's more like it from Broja. Nice take on to create space and good finish.
Starting Havertz and Auba over him is so so stupid
Redijupison

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:38 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:48 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:46 pm It’s been a while Strakosha isn’t even warming the bench at Brentford. That was the most stupid move ever. He has to be dropped as a starter for our NT.
And start who ? Berisha ? Because thats the only other option

Brentford fans calling him to start which is funny
Kastrati must start. At least be given the chance to show himself.
Stivi Frashëri should also get a look, great reflexes and very good with his feet too
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:57 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:38 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:48 pm

And start who ? Berisha ? Because thats the only other option

Brentford fans calling him to start which is funny
Kastrati must start. At least be given the chance to show himself.
Stivi Frashëri should also get a look, great reflexes and very good with his feet too
He’s shit
Dallku

Man did Broja need that. Especially since all their other attackers are scoring as well.

Also shows a glimpse to his potential. How easily he can create space and fire a rocket.
Princ

Nice goal AB..

While Strakosha and Berisha warm the bench for their clubs, Stivi Frasheri is making Albanians proud by competing in Europe with Ballkani.

Stivi was always a great shot stopper, but he may struggle defending against aerial attacks. Berisha and Strakosha are super flawed as well, but at least Frasheri plays regularly.

When I brought him up on here months ago, people were laughing. Nobody is laughing now..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:13 pm Nice goal AB..

While Strakosha and Berisha warm the bench for their clubs, Stivi Frasheri is making Albanians proud by competing in Europe with Ballkani.

Stivi was always a great shot stopper, but he may struggle defending against aerial attacks. Berisha and Strakosha are super flawed as well, but at least Frasheri plays regularly.

When I brought him up on here months ago, people were laughing. Nobody is laughing now..
No we're still laughing because he is shit
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Stivi Frasheri makes a lot of mistakes. He costed a goal against the Romanian team. He’s not good with his feet.
Dallku

Strakosha and Berisha are light years better than anyone else even if they are very mediocre by real world standards.

You guys are talking about replacing them with goalkeepers who can't even do the basics. I still remember that Gentian Selmani midget who was getting hyped up. He conceded 3 goals against Czech Republic because his short arms couldn't reach very saveable shots.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
  • Information