Who should be Reja successor?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:15 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:48 pm Gazzetta dello Sport is saying Di Biaggio will replace him.
That would not be a bad appointment based on his resume.
Yup it would be terrible not bad.

Was a failure with the Italian youth squads and in his last job won 1 game in 15.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

“I njohim këto ekipe”! Reja flet pas shortit: Luajmë me Çekinë për vendin e dytë

“Me Rejën do diskutojmë për të mirën e Shqipërisë”! Duka komenton shortin: Mos harroni 2016, Ishujt Faroe dhe Moldavia kanë si objektiv… Shqipërinë
Teodor87

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm “I njohim këto ekipe”! Reja flet pas shortit: Luajmë me Çekinë për vendin e dytë

“Me Rejën do diskutojmë për të mirën e Shqipërisë”! Duka komenton shortin: Mos harroni 2016, Ishujt Faroe dhe Moldavia kanë si objektiv… Shqipërinë
Exactly my thought.

To be honest I think the people should just stand up and protest againt this bullshit. It is time for change. Not only the coach but the whole structure.

If this circus continues I suggest we just boycot everything of FSHF including also the league that has become ludicurious
CanaYouDoIt

I will personally choke out Duka if he tries this
Klejdi1023

Lmao Reja giving his 2 cents on the draw. Who even takes him seriously anymore ?
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

It seems Luigi De Biagio will be Edy Reja successor!
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:22 pm It seems Luigi De Biagio will be Edy Reja successor!
He’s better than Reja. Obviously he needs to find fast wingers for his 4:3:3 lineup. He did well with Italy U21 scouting and reaching Euro finals few years ago.

Here are some tactical analysis of his lineups. What i hate from Italian coaches is that they’re obsessed with some lineup and they go on with that. Panucci was obsessed with 4:3:3 like Reja with 3:5:2 .
We need to fit out best players in a lineup not find new ones.

https://assoanalisti.it/analisi-tattica ... gi-biagio/

https://youtu.be/W-vbB7kY81g
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
Plako
Plako
Team: Partizani

Redi Jupi openly revolting against Duka. All this stuff we've been saying for years Jupi just admitted in Rakipi's show. All the favoritism, match fixing and the whole shebang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNwqmIxV4WU
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Redijupison

Lol, no room for everyone in Duka's fat ass, sorry Jupi
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm “I njohim këto ekipe”! Reja flet pas shortit: Luajmë me Çekinë për vendin e dytë

Its interesting how he thinks Poland are some kind of gods when in reality they're a mediocre team with one top player, who can be shut down if he doesn't receive good service.

Czechs are probably better but there's no reason we couldn't top this group either, despite them two being slightly above our level. We just need a good run.
  • Information