Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Not to shit on Asllani as I think he’s gonna be a solid player but It seems like Broja is the only Albanian who has the balls to score a high pressure goal.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Come on guys. Look at his first touch on the ball, he already had decided that for the shot. After that first touch there it wouldn’t be easy to pass it as the Barca defender already recovered the space on the left. He is a DM not a striker.

https://twitter.com/yarey4r3daze/status ... b3A93P1weQ
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Doesn't really matter too much as a draw basically puts Inter through anyway, but it would have been an amazing moment to see him score a late winner at the Camp Nou.
Dallku

He definitely choked the winner. Also had the chance to pass for a tap in. He just froze completely lol

On the bright side it didnt cost them qualification. They just need to beat Plzen at home.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:21 pm Not to shit on Asllani as I think he’s gonna be a solid player but It seems like Broja is the only Albanian who has the balls to score a high pressure goal.
I don't blame Asllani much for not scoring there. It's a tight angle. You need world class finishing there. But as a passing midfielder his first instinct should be to pass. That's what fucked it up.

Plus, let's be real. Broja has never played a match of this level/pressure.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

A sleepless night for Asllani. That’s why we need our talents to play and get experience in these high pressure games. If he had stayed at Empoli probably would’ve had a lot of playing time but he’d have the mentality of a player who’s team loses half the games. That’s why we need winner mentality to be transmitted to Asllani, Broja and other players like Djimsiti, Kumbulla if we need a change at our NT level aswell…

https://twitter.com/marifcinter/status/ ... b3A93P1weQ
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:48 pm

Plus, let's be real. Broja has never played a match of this level/pressure.
Facts. The closest to a pressure game Broja ever felt was Vitesse-Ajax in the cup final. He started in that game but didn't score. I think Ajax won I don't remember.

At NT the closest to pressure was against Israel where he choked as well. Against Hungary they were nice wins but there was no pressure..

sucks for Asllani because not only he would've been an absolute hero but he's working on establishing himself and this would've been a huge boost.
Princ

Albanian players are selfish!

Play for themselves, not for the team. Teammate wide open for tap in, Iniesta here who has scored 1 goal in his whole career, looks him off to take shot from bad angle.

Selfishness runs deep in the NT as well. Seems we get penalized by it in every game..
Dallku

If you look at the replay it was actually his first touch that kinda fcked it for him.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:56 am If you look at the replay it was actually his first touch that kinda fcked it for him.
First touch should have been quick pass to wide open teammate..

Anything less is unacceptable there!
  • Information