Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:22 am Albanian players are selfish!

Play for themselves, not for the team. Teammate wide open for tap in, Iniesta here who has scored 1 goal in his whole career, looks him off to take shot from bad angle.

Selfishness runs deep in the NT as well. Seems we get penalized by it in every game..
Whats this talk of selfishness ffs. It was an easy finish he just messed up big deal. Anyone in world football takes the shot there.

Its not a big deal, guy is a DM at the end of the day so who cares, 20 years old and playing for Inter at the Nou Camp in the champions league, when was the last time we said that about an Albanian? Never
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/brojen ... por-kurre/

I've never seen a national team manager in his 3 years do as many interviews shitting on his best players
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:20 pm http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/brojen ... por-kurre/

I've never seen a national team manager in his 3 years do as many interviews shitting on his best players

Some of his favorite players get 20-30 minutes too and he has no problem playing them. Like Hysaj who he even plays out of position lol..

His personal beef with Broja is weird. This man is too old to be doing this.
artan

It’s weird because there really isn’t any alternative to Broja. It’s not like we are England or France we’re they can replace Kane or Mbappe with a very quality striker.

Instead Reja replaces Broja with strikers who can’t even score from the Turkish second division. It just makes him look utterly incompetent and senile. He’s always been incompetent and senile from that disastrous 2020 Nations League campaign where we could barely squeak by the likes of Lithuania and Kazakhstan. He should have been fired then.

He just gets away with it because he has a decent resume and he kisses Duka’s ass. That’s all you need to do to not get fired with Albania. It’s why I don’t have faith with this next coach they bring in who will be another lapdog
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:12 pm It’s weird because there really isn’t any alternative to Broja. It’s not like we are England or France we’re they can replace Kane or Mbappe with a very quality striker.

Instead Reja replaces Broja with strikers who can’t even score from the Turkish second division. It just makes him look utterly incompetent and senile. He’s always been incompetent and senile from that disastrous 2020 Nations League campaign where we could barely squeak by the likes of Lithuania and Kazakhstan. He should have been fired then.

He just gets away with it because he has a decent resume and he kisses Duka’s ass. That’s all you need to do to not get fired with Albania. It’s why I don’t have faith with this next coach they bring in who will be another lapdog
Absolutely shouldve been gone after the nations league campaign, his whole tenure has been a disaster.
Dallku

Lets not forget that he was shit talking/dropping him when he was a starter at Southampton too.

There is a personal grudge in there.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:44 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:20 pm http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/brojen ... por-kurre/

Some of his favorite players get 20-30 minutes too and he has no problem playing them. Like Hysaj who he even plays out of position lol..

His personal beef with Broja is weird. This man is too old to be doing this.
They say you become childish again once you get old. Reja realises this is his last job as a NT coach.
Dallku

Andreas Ndoj starting again for Olympiakos in the EL this time.

I was wondering why Oly is promoting this guy... especially after that terrible debut but he actually has some interesting traits as a CB. Quick, strong and comfortable on the ball.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:36 pm Andreas Ndoj starting again for Olympiakos in the EL this time.

I was wondering why Oly is promoting this guy... especially after that terrible debut but he actually has some interesting traits as a CB. Quick, strong and comfortable on the ball.
Eshte gje kusheri me Manolin ky?
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:36 pm Andreas Ndoj starting again for Olympiakos in the EL this time.

Eshte gje kusheri me Manolin ky?
  • Information