Albanian Teams on Europe 2022-23

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Albanian teams struggle defending against aerial attacks..
artan

Princ wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:33 pm Albanian teams struggle defending against aerial attacks..
Ballkani was exhausted at that point. They play really fast temp and lots of pressing. These kind of teams normally collapse at the end.

And Ballkani choked another game. They dominated this game the first 65 minutes and should have been up 3-0. This is where lack of professionalism in some players show up like Albion Rrahmani. Can’t be missing open sitters. To think Reja wants to call this guy up.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Dallku

Ballkani is overrated and not as good as the general opinion of them is. Still a massive accomplishment but lets not get it twisted, none of their players are that good.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:06 pm Ballkani is overrated and not as good as the general opinion of them is. Still a massive accomplishment but lets not get it twisted, none of their players are that good.
Important thing is that they build off of this experience..

Skenderbeu took many years of improvement to become the team that eliminated Dinamo Zagreb. Ballkani should look to bounce back even stronger next season.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Not only they reached their objective of reaching the group stage but they're also being very competitive by playing some really good football. Nothing to be ashamed of. If they had some previous experience they could qualify from this group, no doubts.
Dallku

Princ wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:11 pm
Important thing is that they build off of this experience..

Skenderbeu took many years of improvement to become the team that eliminated Dinamo Zagreb. Ballkani should look to bounce back even stronger next season.

Fair enough but lets not forget that Skenderbeu's EL groups were also 10x tougher. These Conference league groups are poor and are made for the smallest leagues in Europe.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Ballkani played more with heart than brains for most part of the match so in last 20 minutes they didn't had nothing left on the tank especially Armend Thaci who was very good on first half but was absolutely terrible defensively.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Redijupison

It's so nice to see Albanian teams without yugoslav, African and South American scrubs play in Europe, let alone dominate games by playing good football. Thank you Kosovë for proving that :urra:

That Lindon Emërllahu kid is only 19 years old and is already dominating against good competition in Europe, when's the last time someone from superliga shqiptare done that?
artan

https://www.footballseeding.com/uefa/co ... g/2022-23/

Kosovo currently in the 33th spot while Albania is down at 49th. Ballkani definitely seems like the kind who can qualify for Europe another time with the core they have. While I have given up all hope on Albania ever having competitive teams in Europe I have hope that Kosovar teams can break through. I hope because it can be a breeding ground for the NT. If the Albanian Superliga continues to fail at producing any quality player what so ever it's time for us to look in Kosovo for their domestic talents.
Dallku

artan wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:33 am https://www.footballseeding.com/uefa/co ... g/2022-23/

Kosovo currently in the 33th spot while Albania is down at 49th. Ballkani definitely seems like the kind who can qualify for Europe another time with the core they have. While I have given up all hope on Albania ever having competitive teams in Europe I have hope that Kosovar teams can break through. I hope because it can be a breeding ground for the NT. If the Albanian Superliga continues to fail at producing any quality player what so ever it's time for us to look in Kosovo for their domestic talents.

What is Kosovo producing? What are some good players?? Their u17, u19, and u21 lose every game just like Albania.

They might take things more seriously, organized, disciplined and less corruption but when it comes to individual talents that can make a difference they produce nothing just like Albania.
  • Information