World Cup Qatar 2022 finals

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

and it's not even about injuring him. They were upset that he was arguing with him.

In the Austria-Italy friendly yesterday (which Austria won), not only were the Austrians trash talking the Italians but they were playing very physical and dirty too.

Bare should be sent to prison for challenging the gods though!
Princ

Austria has Italy’s number..

Beat them twice in a row now!

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:27 am I remember when Crvena Zvezda visited Tirana for CL qualification 2020..

Dejan Stankovic was addressing the media in Serbian, when an Albanian journalist asks him a question in Italian.

Stankovic refused to return the answer in Italian, pointing out that he had brought a translator with him, preferring to speak only Serbian.

Unlike Albanians, Serbians are a proud people! For that, they should be admired. Total embarrassment on our part..

https://www.gazetaexpress.com/gazetari- ... serbe/amp/
Yeah, the Serbs, a country conditioned to suck dictator cock up until every country in Europe told them to stop sucking off Putin or be alienated.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:40 pm What summed it up was how angry Albanian fans, media and analysts were at Keidi for playing "hard" against Italy and treating Veratti like an equal.

Things that happen in 99% of matches but Albanians were upset that Italians got "disrespected" LOOOOOL
If you can't control your nerves, you can't play at a top level. It's that simple. Didn't he get carded too?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Redijupison

TBH, Bare showed passion vs. Italy and I liked it. Zero f*** given by him against very dirty players like Tonali, Verratti and Bonucci. I used to underrate the guy and he won me over!
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:04 am every country in Europe told them to stop sucking off Putin or be alienated.
So let me get this straight..

There is a coalition of foreign nations attempting to undermine the sovereignty of Serbia by threatening them with sanctions?
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:30 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:04 am every country in Europe told them to stop sucking off Putin or be alienated.
So let me get this straight..

There is a coalition of foreign nations attempting to undermine the sovereignty of Serbia by threatening them with sanctions?
World Cup thread, take your russian/serb propaganda elsewhere.

If you're not against Russia you're with them.
CanaYouDoIt

Saudi Arabia beat Argentina playing aggressive well coached football. Duka sees that and will probably decide to hire another negative old Italian
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:16 pm Saudi Arabia beat Argentina playing aggressive well coached football. Duka sees that and will probably decide to hire another negative old Italian
From all names mentioned as possible candidates i would preferred Esteban Cambiasso. It's definitely gamble because doesn't have experience as manager but as player he had all attributes to become great manager. Unfortunately we don't have budget to attract world class managers, so we have to choose between profiles as Reja who are almost retired or inexperienced managers as Panucci.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:16 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:16 pm Saudi Arabia beat Argentina playing aggressive well coached football. Duka sees that and will probably decide to hire another negative old Italian
From all names mentioned as possible candidates i would preferred Esteban Cambiasso. It's definitely gamble because doesn't have experience as manager but as player he had all attributes to become great manager. Unfortunately we don't have budget to attract world class managers, so we have to choose between profiles as Reja who are almost retired or inexperienced managers as Panucci.
You dont need a world class manager, Tunisia just drew with Denmark with a domestic coach. It just cant be a boring appointment.
  • Information