Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:26 am Ismet Munishi claims Albania will soon bring on a bunch of new Kosovar players, who may or may not be dissatisfied with Kosovo, to play for us..

“Kam informata se disa futbollistë kosovarë do t’i bashkohen Kombëtares së Shqipërisë. Por, ata lojtarë janë neglizhuar komplet nga Kombëtarja e Kosovës. Nuk po futem të flas me emra, por janë informata shumë të sakta”, ka thënë Ismet Munishi.

https://sportekspres.com/e-bujshme-traj ... p_markup=1

FSHF looking to find the next Ardian Ismajli :zgerdhimje:
That’s nice if true but also really want us going for some of the disaspora . Kosove look like they’re finally gonna get Berisha and Toma, that’s 2 quality players
CanaYouDoIt

And we’re also apparently trying to get Berkay Vadar to join us up. A good talent for Besiktas, it’s nice to see the FA at least trying to get guys but I don’t know how to feel about these types who don’t speak Albanian, Vader’s father is at least Albanian . Still need them to try with Rexhbecaj though , and apparently Zefi/The Irish boys rejected us which is weird considering we’re definitely better than them. Oh well
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Uzuni with 2 goals
CanaYouDoIt

Anis Mehmeti with another great goal and an assist. Need to get him involved asap.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:02 pm https://twitter.com/en_sscnapoli/status ... 2krglKRWjQ

Hysaj in the winter Napoli squad
I was thinking no way Hysaj is back with Napoli. Nice to see he plays for our U-21s
Dallku

First time watching Uzuni play in the 2nd division..

16 minutes in he has missed 3 point blank sitters...
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:19 pm First time watching Uzuni play in the 2nd division..

16 minutes in he has missed 3 point blank sitters...
That is his fatal flaw as a player that will stop him getting to the top level.

His movement and speed has caused problems for literally every defence he's faced including England, Madrid, Betis etc but he just cannot put the ball in the back of the net consistently.

Generates so many chances through his running and football IQ but just doesn't have that calm head to see him through.

Still, just by the sheer volume of chances he gets to he can end up being a decent goalscorer in a top league if he gets a move this summer. 10 or so LaLiga goals I think he can manage as a starter if he goes up.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I really hope Uzuni doesn't cost us a qualification or some shit.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Well that’s the end of Broja for a long time it seems. Serious knee injury , fucking shit man. Hope it’s not as bad as it seems. Prayers young one.

Edit : was while he was making a challenge , so from my limited knowledge better than non contact. But still he was screaming .
  • Information