World Cup Qatar 2022 finals

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:35 pm Fernando Rapallini of Argentina will referee the match between Serbia and Switzerland..

Thousands of Kosovars will be watching live from Pristina City Hall when Aleksandar the Great puts it past Sommer to send Switzerland packing.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-world- ... atform=amp

"Pristina City Hall is to organize a big screening, and thousands are to attend," Rexha said. "The game will be watched closely all around Kosovo, including Shaqiri's birthplace, Gjilan, where flags are raised high when he plays."

Hope sucking his dick was worth it you fucking cunt
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:23 pm
Princ wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:00 pm
Kosovars are parading through Pristina as we speak..

Organized viewing event from Pristina City Hall for thousands of viewers.

Meanwhile the stadium during the Kosovo-Armenia friendly was more than a half empty.
Because it’s a fucking friendly in November 😭😭😭😭
Redijupison

Dallku wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:36 pm
Redijupison wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:16 pm
Maybe safe your tears for when Greece plays & loses a WC game. Like wtf is this attitude, you even got the Serbian coach insulting Albanians when Serbia scored and you want Albanians to stay neutral when they play against a Swiss with Albanian players?!

Albanians in general are obsessed with other national teams more than their own.

Shpetim Duro said yesterday that his whole family was crying when Germany got eliminated. That's not normal at all.

So what if Swiss have 2 Albanians out of a 32 men squad? If they didn't have the Embolos and Akanjis they wouldn't do shit.
So even the Serb coach insulting Albanians while playing vs other teams is normal to you?

Shaqiri didn't play against Brazil and Switzerland got no shot on goal, lol. Him and Xhaka are by far their best players still.
Princ

Imagine being Swiss..

Your qualification to knockout stage is once again overshadowed by storylines about some random conflict between two countries on the other side of the continent.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

We have benefited plenty from youth systems of other countries producing players for us too. Can't have your cake and eat it. Switzerland have just as much right to Xhaka and Shaqiri as we do to Asllani or Kumbulla. So I agree with Dallku there.

That doesn't mean you have to be like Princ who is probably the first Albanian I've ever seen that would rather cheer on SERBIAN players than Albanian :lol: :lol:
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:44 pm That doesn't mean you have to be like Princ who is probably the first Albanian I've ever seen that would rather cheer on SERBIAN players than Albanian :lol: :lol:
Rather cheer for Serbs than for Swiss any day..

I have more in common with Mitro than I do with Akanji and Embolo.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:45 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:44 pm That doesn't mean you have to be like Princ who is probably the first Albanian I've ever seen that would rather cheer on SERBIAN players than Albanian :lol: :lol:

Akanji and Embolo would at least be neutral as it regards to Albanians whilst guys like Mitro and Vlahovic are busy three finger saluting and putting up Greater Serbia flags.

I have nothing against any Serb but I have learned to accept a lot of them have something against Albanians. Especially that Serbian team, we have already seen time and time again what they think of Albanians.
Princ

Xhaka and Shaqiri family are fluent in Serbian..

They lived like brothers with the Serbs in former Yugoslavia.
Redijupison

Princ wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:45 pm

You'd probably let that whole Serbian team do your "what ever the serb coach was saying while celebrating their goals"
Redijupison

Princ wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:52 pm Xhaka and Shaqiri family are fluent in Serbian..

They lived like brothers with the Serbs in former Yugoslavia.
Regardless, had no problem fucking Serbia for the 2nd time straight.
  • Information