World Cup Qatar 2022 finals

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

When you have their fans chanting death to Albanians or their manager making slurs against Albanians mid game it's obvious you'll have Albanians root for Switzerland. It's a political match and Serbs for some reason view this matchup as Serbia vs Albania and not Serbia vs Switzerland.

This is not similar to rooting for Germany or Italy which is cringe.
Princ

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/1598769936981262336

A truly special player..

79 matches, 52 goals for Serbia.
Redijupison

artan wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:55 pm When you have their fans chanting death to Albanians or their manager making slurs against Albanians mid game it's obvious you'll have Albanians root for Switzerland. It's a political match and Serbs for some reason view this matchup as Serbia vs Albania and not Serbia vs Switzerland.

This is not similar to rooting for Germany or Italy which is cringe.
Lmao, having to explain all this to spineless albos. Serbs are scum, end of discussion.
Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:34 pm https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/1598769936981262336

A truly special player..

79 matches, 52 goals for Serbia.
You’ve been warned already. You continue breaking forum Rules 1g, 1h, 1j. + Serbian apologism/ asslicking are not allowed here! Take the ban as a possibility to reflect and chill-out.
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:16 amAgain, do you know who these people are, how many of them in % total, etc...?

Like I said let's stop making generalities based on "I saw this clip on youtube" or whatnot.
Dallku roots for Greece and would feel the same way about the Greek NT so he's projecting on the rest of the population.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:35 amhttps://twitter.com/xhapholli/status/15 ... qOp-TnjaOA

From Ismet with love, to you too
Ismet Baba hallall ta boft zoti. Serbet jane fisqira qe asnje Sllav tjeter nuk i do. Imagjino flasin nje gjuhe me Kroatet, Boshnjaket dhe Malazezet dhe asnje prej tyre nuk do me ja pa bojen. Te sillet nje trajnet si rrugac rrugesh ne Boteror eshte tmerr po keta si rrace jane e tille. Popull me te poshter nuk ka kjo bote.
Princ

Admin wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:26 pm You’ve been warned already. You continue breaking forum Rules 1g, 1h, 1j. + Serbian apologism/ asslicking are not allowed here! Take the ban as a possibility to reflect and chill-out.
Are these “rules” only enforced on me?

Countless times have others deviated from the topic, insulted me personally, and nobody “warns” them of a ban.

I was doing nothing here but discussing the World Cup. If I disagree with you, I deserve to be banned?

Admin Edit: “Deleted the Serbian post”.
Princ

Admin wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:26 pm Serbian apologism/ asslicking are not allowed here!
Sorry.. I am not a follower!

The Serb is not my enemy, and there is nothing in the “rules” mentioning Serbia or Serbians..
Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:36 pm
Sorry.. I am not a follower!

The Serb is not my enemy, and there is nothing in the “rules” mentioning Serbia or Serbians..
Serbia is out from the WC finals and you’re not posting about their game but about your obsession with their striker. Stop the nonsense.
Princ wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:24 pm Are these “rules” only enforced on me?

Countless times have others deviated from the topic, insulted me personally, and nobody “warns” them of a ban.

I was doing nothing here but discussing the World Cup. If I disagree with you, I deserve to be banned?
Others have been warned when discussions with you got personal and they offended you personally. Don’t play the victim card here! Repeated actions against the rules after being warned will get punished. If you post another thing about Mitrovic or Serbia you’ll get a permanban.
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Princ

Admin wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:52 pm Serbia is out from the WC finals and you’re not posting about their game but about your obsession with their striker. Stop the nonsense.
I literally just posted stats from yesterday’s game..

I am not allowed to discuss about the best player in the world simply due to his nationality?
  • Information