Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/nizaarkinsella/stat ... tvjQi1c23g

Come back stronger king ! 2023/24 gonna be a better season
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:11 pm Simoni to Frankfurt

https://www.supersport.al/ekskluzive-si ... Jb1jPB4Ab0
Fantastic news, that’s our keeper of the future . 2026 WC he’s between the sticks. Best talent I’ve seen us produce, and that’s with our shitty system. His ball playing ability is what surprised me most, again up there with the best I’ve seen and needed for modern day keepers.

Frankfurt with 2 young Albanian keepers now !
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Forget season ending, Broja's career prospects are fucked. For a guy that is a pace merchant, that kind of injury is career ending.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:57 pm Forget season ending, Broja's career prospects are fucked. For a guy that is a pace merchant, that kind of injury is career ending.
Its not a career ender anymore mate. Its 2022, guys come back all the time. Just gotta hope it doesnt affect him too much.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:57 pm Forget season ending, Broja's career prospects are fucked. For a guy that is a pace merchant, that kind of injury is career ending.
Yes, that’s almost a career ending. The only player who came back stronger from that kind of injury is Zaniolo and still he’s quite prudent when doing tricks or dribbling. The new LCA doesn’t bring back one of it’s most important functions that is proprioception so he’ll be more prone to re-rupture or lesions to other knee structures.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:46 am
Yes, that’s almost a career ending. The only player who came back stronger from that kind of injury is Zaniolo and still he’s quite prudent when doing tricks or dribbling. The new LCA doesn’t bring back one of it’s most important functions that is proprioception so he’ll be more prone to re-rupture or lesions to other knee structures.
Yeah thats my worry too, guys who have one ACL tear then have a much higher chance of tearing the other one. But like VVD said because it was in a challenge and not just running off the ball I hope he'll be ok from now on.
Redijupison

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:46 am
Damn it, ACL Roma ! How many of their players tore their knees over the years only to never reach their pre injury form ever again?

I hope Broja recovers and comes back stronger 💪
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:25 am

Its not a career ender anymore mate. Its 2022, guys come back all the time. Just gotta hope it doesnt affect him too much.

It's not about being literally career ending but more about effecting the player. It's a fact that these kind of injuries are worse for players who are more athleticism dependent than players who are skill dependent. This happens in all sports too. In the NBA this injury would hurt Ja Morant more than someone like Luka Doncic for example.

Also shows how lucky someone like CR7 is to never get injured like that.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:21 pm It's not about being literally career ending but more about effecting the player. It's a fact that these kind of injuries are worse for players who are more athleticism dependent than players who are skill dependent. This happens in all sports too. In the NBA this injury would hurt Ja Morant more than someone like Luka Doncic for example.

I read somewhere years ago that both him and Nani come from an area of Portugal that are know to be genetic freak. When you couple that with his obsession on fitness you can see why he has been so successful at avoiding injuries despite playing at a top level so late into his career.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:21 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:25 am

It's not about being literally career ending but more about effecting the player. It's a fact that these kind of injuries are worse for players who are more athleticism dependent than players who are skill dependent. This happens in all sports too. In the NBA this injury would hurt Ja Morant more than someone like Luka Doncic for example.

Oh I 100% agree this could effect him but in some ways not relying just on his pace could turn him into a more rounded player earlier in his career than would naturally happen (Look at Benzema, Lewan). But yeah its terrible for a guy who's pace and power is his biggest strength compared to other players. Sterling even said he's the quickest guy he has ever played with and he's played with guys like Kyle Walker.

I understand the NBA comparison too, Ja is so explosive that his body is just in the red more than Doncic would be.

White guys with Pace and Power never seem to have the durability.
  • Information