World Cup Qatar 2022 finals

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Croatia suffering from lack of STs and attackers. It’s why this Broja injury hurts so much, he would’ve been that guy for us.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:11 pm Croatia suffering from lack of STs and attackers. It’s why this Broja injury hurts so much, he would’ve been that guy for us.
Except we're missing another 10 pieces in the puzzle.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:27 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:11 pm Croatia suffering from lack of STs and attackers. It’s why this Broja injury hurts so much, he would’ve been that guy for us.
Except we're missing another 10 pieces in the puzzle.
Wouldnt say missing 10 pieces but having that attacker is the most important piece.

We have a good spine. At least 1 top talent at CB, CM and ST. Just need support guys to step up around them.
CanaYouDoIt

Morroco can be proud of this run, got unlucky tonight but what a run. We have to hire an Albanian.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

France vs Argentina, best teams of the tournament. Messi vs Mbappe, who’ll be PSGs best player? Whoever wins this will WC will make history for their nation. Messi could even challenge Maradona and Mbappe will certainly beat Platini/Zidane as France’s best football player ever.
artan

Messi is the greatest regardless. It's silly to think a WC is the only thing he needs for him to be considered the "GOAT".

As for Mbappe, he's obviously a very talented player and one of the best in the world. But I can't consider him an all time great when he's still playing in a uncompetitive league in France. Even for France he gets alot of help and at time gets carried by the likes of Griezmann, Giroud and that tremendous backline. I would probably guess that if Mbappe had an injury before the tournament that France would still have been in the finals (if they had the same route).
CanaYouDoIt

Messi is the GOAT and its not even close. A world cup doesnt define that. If he was from a tiny nation that had no hope of winning ever would it make a difference to what he's done on the pitch the last 15 years? Nope. But winning this game on Sunday will be the cherry on top, its the only thing left.
Redijupison

The best ever and never win a world cup with a football country like Argentina? I don't think so!
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:44 pm The best ever and never win a world cup with a football country like Argentina? I don't think so!
If you don't think he is the best ever because he hasnt won a world cup then you my friend are an idiot. You say with a country like Argentina like they've not been carried by him to a 2nd world cup final now.

Last non-european team to win was 20 years ago. All the best teams in that period have been in Europe, and now Argentina is in the final for a 2nd time in that period (Only non-european team to even reach 1 final) and its all thanks to him.

If Messi isnt the goat, I'm interested to hear who you think is.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Argentina had a free ride to the final.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information