Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Imo, Broja peaked last year. I highly doubt he will get to those heights ever again after his injury. Asllani is the #1 talent now.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Lindon Selahi needs to be involved , guys actually really good defensively. Can't believe Reja never called him up
Klejdi1023

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:17 am Lindon Selahi needs to be involved , guys actually really good defensively. Can't believe Reja never called him up
Deff yes, he needs to be called up instead of Ramadani. In cm I’d pick Asllani, Bare, Selahi, Laci, Cokaj. I think Gjasula and Abrashi are done but we will see them one more qualification cycle but they can’t last 90 mins for sure.
artan

The true stars of the midfield are Asllani and Bare. Other guys like Selahi and Laci seem very limited and seem to be players who can only work as pressers and don't have technical quality. In a slower style of play these guys are useless and probably not much different than Ramadani. Cokaj i'm interested as I think he can be a step above Selahi/Laci as he's shown some glimpses of technical ability in Croatia, if it means much.

In general I think this team is heading toward a high pressing/aggressive system especially with the injury to Broja. It fits our players and it will make us competitive. Some guys like Bajrami or Cekici may become useless but they haven't contributed much anyways.
Dallku

https://youtu.be/lW0GKtwef2Q

I'm surprised they are even showing these games. They usually try to hide them (especially when results are bad).

It was a friendly but the differences between both squads was crazy. Like Turkey was from another planet.
Klejdi1023

artan wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:47 pm The true stars of the midfield are Asllani and Bare. Other guys like Selahi and Laci seem very limited and seem to be players who can only work as pressers and don't have technical quality. In a slower style of play these guys are useless and probably not much different than Ramadani. Cokaj i'm interested as I think he can be a step above Selahi/Laci as he's shown some glimpses of technical ability in Croatia, if it means much.

In general I think this team is heading toward a high pressing/aggressive system especially with the injury to Broja. It fits our players and it will make us competitive. Some guys like Bajrami or Cekici may become useless but they haven't contributed much anyways.
If Bajrami and Cekici don’t perform at acm, then we should play them on the wings. We barely have any wingers rn anyways and I think they can do good there without defensive responsibilities.
CanaYouDoIt

Skuka gone for 1m euros to Metz. Another good move for a superliga player, need this money properly invested.
CanaYouDoIt

Muja is in great form in Belgium. Thought he was capped but he isn’t , need to get him in.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:05 pm Skuka gone for 1m euros to Metz. Another good move for a superliga player, need this money properly invested.
If this 2nd division team really spent 1m then Partizani is laughing all the way to the bank!
artan

That's actually a crazy fee for a relatively unproven Superliga player. Hopefully, he's more like Uzuini than Guri or Abazaj.
  • Information