Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

So the Bomberi still hasn’t scored in the Superliga. To think this guy was a key player for years for the Albanian NT. Shows how amateur FSHF are with their lineup selections who select players on connections rather than talent. Same goes with Cikaleshi, Manaj, Trashi, Ramadani, Roshi, etc, who have been treated like kings despite being on par with Superliga quality
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:40 pm So the Bomberi still hasn’t scored in the Superliga. To think this guy was a key player for years for the Albanian NT. Shows how amateur FSHF are with their lineup selections who select players on connections rather than talent. Same goes with Cikaleshi, Manaj, Trashi, Ramadani, Roshi, etc, who have been treated like kings despite being on par with Superliga quality
Lol your obsession with Trashi and Ramadani 😂😂
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:36 pm
artan wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:40 pm So the Bomberi still hasn’t scored in the Superliga. To think this guy was a key player for years for the Albanian NT. Shows how amateur FSHF are with their lineup selections who select players on connections rather than talent. Same goes with Cikaleshi, Manaj, Trashi, Ramadani, Roshi, etc, who have been treated like kings despite being on par with Superliga quality
Lol your obsession with Trashi and Ramadani 😂😂
Because these guys are amateurs who were inserted into the starting lineup due to their connections and were taking spots away from professionals (Balliu, Asllani, Bajrami, Uzuini, Broja). There's no way a Kuwaiti scrub deserves a callup over a competent La Liga full back or amateurs in the Turkish First Division/Saudi Arabian league over a legitimate talent in Broja. Only Albania does this and it's because of the connections these domestic players have. If Trashi was a Swiss diaspora he would have made one cap and never been called up again like the many one and done diaspora players we have called up over the year. I don't mind testing these Superliga players in the exhibition matches where the matches don't matter and are to experiment with players/tactics like the Armenia and Saudi matches but not in Qualification matches. I don't want to see a player like Kristi Qose get dominated by France again or Bekim Balaj/Sokol Cikaleshi contributing absolutely nothing time and time again.

Nepotism like this is why we never qualify and why the standards are so low. Losing 1-0 to Poland at home in a must win game is a morale victory for Albania.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Balaj the highest paid player in the Superliga, and 0 goals in over 500 minutes.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:06 pm Balaj the highest paid player in the Superliga, and 0 goals in over 500 minutes.
Another goalless game for Balaj.
Aurora Bulkualis

Albanian media finally starts paying attention to the situation in Kosova and 3 days later Safet Gjici gets caught on camera getting a blowjob in his office :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goodbye Kukesi and hello 2 weeks of nonsense headlines :rrokullisem:
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:31 pm Albanian media finally starts paying attention to the situation in Kosova and 3 days later Safet Gjici gets caught on camera getting a blowjob in his office :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goodbye Kukesi and hello 2 weeks of nonsense headlines :rrokullisem:
Is anyone even surprised lol? That guy looks like a complete scumbag and the scary part is he's an accurate representative of practically most individuals who have authority/power in Albania. A failed state ran by degenerates.
Aurora Bulkualis

Tbh I think he did a decent job with Kukesi given their obvious geographic/financial limitations. He was one of the best owners in Albania. Although that might speak more of the league, than him personally.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

FSHF-ja vazhdon me eksperimentet ma idiote te mundshme duke e shkaterru edhe derbin e kryeqytetit qe ishte edhe gjeja e fundit qe i kishte mbet kampionatit shqiptar. Me formatin aktual interesi per derbi kishte fillu me u zbeh se 4 ndeshje brenda nje sezoni jane shume dhe shikueshmeria ka fillu me ra, me perjashtim te derbit te fundit qe pothuajse ishte "determinues" per titullin kampion. FSHF-ja ne vend se me ndrru formatin, me shtu numrin e ekipeve me shpresen qe futen ne Kategori Superiore skuadra si Flamurtari, Elbasani etj keta e bojn pikerisht te kunderten duke e rrit ne menyre absurde numrin e ndeshjeve me faze panevojshme playoff dhe duke e zhveleresu kampionatin e rregullt.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:33 pm FSHF-ja vazhdon me eksperimentet ma idiote te mundshme duke e shkaterru edhe derbin e kryeqytetit qe ishte edhe gjeja e fundit qe i kishte mbet kampionatit shqiptar. Me formatin aktual interesi per derbi kishte fillu me u zbeh se 4 ndeshje brenda nje sezoni jane shume dhe shikueshmeria ka fillu me ra, me perjashtim te derbit te fundit qe pothuajse ishte "determinues" per titullin kampion. FSHF-ja ne vend se me ndrru formatin, me shtu numrin e ekipeve me shpresen qe futen ne Kategori Superiore skuadra si Flamurtari, Elbasani etj keta e bojn pikerisht te kunderten duke e rrit ne menyre absurde numrin e ndeshjeve me faze panevojshme playoff dhe duke e zhveleresu kampionatin e rregullt.
What are the changes they're implementing?
  • Information