Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Props to Rrahmani for his work ethic. The gap between Napoli and Partizani is massive but he persevered at every step.

Played in 3 different Croatian clubs, did well in all, until Dinamo Zagreb sold him to a bottom Serie A table. Then made the jump to Napoli as a sub, and worked his way to a starter until they won their first title in decades. Crazy journey.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Sylvinho who follows the Albanian league is interested in Redi Kasa who plays for Egnatia.

Looks like a technically gifted player. He's 21 and has 0 caps for Albanian youth teams... no surprise.

https://youtu.be/P6ub3l-eHgA
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kumbulla with ACL injury as well. What the hell is wrong with these young players? 2 ACL injuries in a few months.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/sta ... pL4oo2dhBg

Dobra gives his team the lead in the playoff final
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:40 pm https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/sta ... pL4oo2dhBg

Dobra gives his team the lead in the playoff final
Albanian flag in the stands too lol
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:48 am Kumbulla with ACL injury as well. What the hell is wrong with these young players? 2 ACL injuries in a few months.
Kumbulla had surgery last week. He's gonna be out at least till 2024.
Redijupison

Seeing Roma at Leverkusen put such an amazing defensive display left me baffled by how unreliable Kumbulla was for Mourinho in two seasons now. How could he flop in a team managed by Mourinho?
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 1:48 pm Seeing Roma at Leverkusen put such an amazing defensive display left me baffled by how unreliable Kumbulla was for Mourinho in two seasons now. How could he flop in a team managed by Mourinho?
Mourinho isn’t a top manager anymore, don’t be fooled into thinking that. Hasn’t been for years.
Redijupison

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:07 pm
Redijupison wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 1:48 pm Seeing Roma at Leverkusen put such an amazing defensive display left me baffled by how unreliable Kumbulla was for Mourinho in two seasons now. How could he flop in a team managed by Mourinho?
Mourinho isn’t a top manager anymore, don’t be fooled into thinking that. Hasn’t been for years.
Mourinho is every defenders dream coach though and what baffles me is how bad Kumbulla has played under him. As far as top managers come, I think Mourinho is still up there and is proving that with Roma.
CanaYouDoIt

Redijupison wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:11 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:07 pm
Mourinho is every defenders dream coach though and what baffles me is how bad Kumbulla has played under him. As far as top managers come, I think Mourinho is still up there and is proving that with Roma.
He really isn’t a defenders dream coach anymore. And he definitely isn’t a top coach, him being at Roma alone shows that, then the fact that they’re 6th backs that up. You’re obviously getting caught up in the nostalgia of Mourinho.
  • Information