Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

It still feels a tad too early.

Moldova has been having good results against Poland and Czech. So I don't think it'll be an easy game for us. And it's an away game.

Faroe Island will likely park the bus and play for spoilers.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:08 pm It still feels a tad too early.

Moldova has been having good results against Poland and Czech. So I don't think it'll be an easy game for us. And it's an away game.

I trust Armand Duka has already bought that game for our sake like the Armenia game. We just can't afford to lose at home to Czechia. I have a feeling that the team is under so much pressure that they will crumble. It's happened before in a must win game.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Plako wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:14 pm
Shpati wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:08 pm It still feels a tad too early.

I trust Armand Duka has already bought that game for our sake like the Armenia game. We just can't afford to lose at home to Czechia. I have a felling that the team is under so much pressure that they will crumble. It's happened before in a must win game.
Yeah, the Moldova game seems like an ideal bribe game.

Even if we lose to Czechia, I think we can still qualify.

This does feel oddly similar to the 2016 qualification. But it would be nice to get the #1 spot this time.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Sylvinho has done in 6 months what no coach did for us in 100 years.

He is The One.
Dallku

Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:54 pm The NT supporting bandwagon seems overcrowded right now, such a shame many ppl who deserve to be at the stands supporting the NT, won't be able now because all the ministers and their families will be privileged for a ticket.
Nah you will see how empty the stadium is when they play Bulgaria a few days later
Redijupison

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:56 pm
Redijupison wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:54 pm The NT supporting bandwagon seems overcrowded right now, such a shame many ppl who deserve to be at the stands supporting the NT, won't be able now because all the ministers and their families will be privileged for a ticket.
Nah you will see how empty the stadium is when they play Bulgaria a few days later
I was talking about the game vs Czechia and I was right, you even had Kosova's PM posting pics of going to see "our boys" qualifying for Euro 2024 :lol2:. This Albania is playing some good football though and I think people will fill the stadium even against Bulgaria.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Can't remember such an atmosphere around the players, even during Euro 2016 enthusiasm around the team didn't reach these levels. Guys are writing history.

PS. Watch till the end where Daku salutes Balliu 😂 Ivan kept saying hi to players around the pitch. Curious to know if he can speak a bit of Albanian.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyUKh19NkJf/
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Someone open the Bulgaria friendly .
Redijupison

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:49 pm Can't remember such an atmosphere around the players, even during Euro 2016 enthusiasm around the team didn't reach these levels. Guys are writing history.

PS. Watch till the end where Daku salutes Balliu 😂 Ivan kept saying hi to players around the pitch. Curious to know if he can speak a bit of Albanian.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyUKh19NkJf/
How did these songs about Kosova get so popular inside the stadium and the team?
  • Information