Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sassuolo interested to get the other Shpendi twin (Cristian) who plays in Serie C.

https://www.sassuolonews.net/calciomerc ... erdi-48119
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Berisha got rated 9+ today against Fiorentina
https://www.diretta.it/partita/2auvolyE ... formazioni
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Yeah seems Berisha is becoming a regular in Serie A once more.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
andi2410

I was wrong about Muja. He's playing very well vs Porto - most dangerous player for Antwerp. He should definitely start over Seferi.
CanaYouDoIt

Rudi Vata talking positive about his son joining us, like we all predicted, these good results gonna turn the heads of many.

Helps that irleand is doing shit and isn’t exactly a big powerhouse
artan

So he wants his son to join now since Albania is trending up? Is he going to try and force his son to get a senior call up due to his connections because Rocco is certainly not ready for the NT and there are much better options out there.

If he's willing to play for the U21 that's another story but I doubt he's interested in that.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:33 pm Rudi Vata talking positive about his son joining us, like we all predicted, these good results gonna turn the heads of many.

IMO Rudi always wanted his son to play for Albania (especially now obviously) BUT he has a big pride and ego so he wants his ass kissed by Duka first... The two have a rocky relationship.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Looks like everyone wants a EUROS spot now.

They can join the queue.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:01 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:33 pm Rudi Vata talking positive about his son joining us, like we all predicted, these good results gonna turn the heads of many.

IMO Rudi always wanted his son to play for Albania (especially now obviously) BUT he has a big pride and ego so he wants his ass kissed by Duka first... The two have a rocky relationship.
I don't buy that for a second. His son was born in Scotland and is only 18yo. His only connection to Ireland is his maternal grandmother yet he picked them over us when his dad was an Albanian international. And Rudi was not just some random Albanian player he was mainstay in our defense for over a decade. He strikes me as an opportunist like Adnan's dad and we could do without them.
Dallku

Mario starting in midfield again...

Plako wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:07 am
I don't buy that for a second. His son was born in Scotland and is only 18yo. His only connection to Ireland is his maternal grandmother yet he picked them over us when his dad was an Albanian international. And Rudi was not just some random Albanian player he was mainstay in our defense for over a decade. He strikes me as an opportunist like Adnan's dad and we could do without them.

He just has problems with fshf. Remember he ran for president and it turned ugly.

But for sure if Ireland was some great team and Albania was like San Marino he probably wouldn't think twice but you can see him trying to approach from afar. He just doesn't have the pride to admit it. He constantly gives interviews and talks about this because he wants fshf to make the first move.
  • Information