Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

yes, it doesn't matter which game
Florian

https://www.oranews.tv/sport/ekskluzive ... v-i1133757

Honnestly i don't know why sometimes you get stubborn coaches, playing against good African sides or South American team isn't a bad idea it's a different kind of football, different approach different tactic, you actually learn from these games.

Much better than the usual ones such as Armenia, Georgia, Kosova, Malta, San Marino games...

I just hope after Sweden we play against top European side at least.
Redijupison

Impossible to get tickets through UEFA.com
Plako
Team: Partizani

UEFA Nations League draw is in two hours:

https://twitter.com/AlbanianFooty/statu ... 7902498910
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Czechia,
Ukraine
Albania
Georgia
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:47 pm Czechia,
Ukraine
Albania
Georgia
If we win the group we go straight to the WC26 UEFA Playoffs. Gonna be a tough one for sure.
Princ

Top 2 seeds both Slavic yet again. Ukraine is tough from pot 2, we have not won a match against them yet (record 0-1-5).

I would have loved to see Greece fall into our group. With the way the boys are playing, that would have been an epic matchup. Turkey would have been fun too. Not that excited about facing Georgia..
Deni

Looks like we are playing Chile along with Sweden in March. Finally some decent friendlies to prepare us. There is no point in playing Bulgaria, Macedonia, Armenia etc because that is not going to help us considering what group we got for the Euros.
Florian

We are playing a friendly game against Liechstenstein on 3rd June. How exciting !
Princ

UNL Group betting..

Czechia +150
Ukraine +175
Albania +400
Georgia +550
Bet365

Czechia is a slight favourite over Ukraine to win the group. Top 2 finish for Albania should be considered a big win.
  • Information