Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:31 pm come on guys it’s the turkish league and we know who he is. All this for the backup to Broja…
The sole forward starter in the qualifying campaign plays in the same league and has been in worse shape than Manaj. I know it might be too late for Manaj but we can't write him off.
artan

It goes to show how fucking terrible Cikaleshi is who I don’t think scored more than 10 league goals in a season in the Turkish Superliga or second division.

The league can’t be taken seriously unless if they play for a big 4 club
Dallku

Plako wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:57 pm

The sole forward starter in the qualifying campaign plays in the same league and has been in worse shape than Manaj. I know it might be too late for Manaj but we can't write him off.

Replacing shit with piss is not the answer. Yes piss might be better but it still has 0 chance to do anything against Spain, Italy, and Croatia so might as well just reward Cikalleshi for at least being there. Both are guaranteed to do nothing anyway.

Won't happen but if Albania was smart they would promise a Brajan Gruda or a potential player like that a spot instead of these part time professionals.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

One has a 1 in 10 chance of scoring the other 1 in 100. At least the 1 in 10 has a 30% chance of getting at least 1 goal over 3 games.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:11 pm It goes to show how fucking terrible Cikaleshi is who I don’t think scored more than 10 league goals in a season in the Turkish Superliga or second division.

The league can’t be taken seriously unless if they play for a big 4 club
It doesn't make sense though, surely he would score many more goals playing for Galatasary or Fenerbahce who create 3 or 4 chances a game for their striker rather than for Sivasspor, who have the lowest budget in the league?

If anything, giving that performance with them is more impressive, unless you mean that Turkish league performances are irrelevant completely and those big 4 clubs would be relevant for playing in Europe.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:43 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:57 pm

Replacing shit with piss is not the answer. Yes piss might be better but it still has 0 chance to do anything against Spain, Italy, and Croatia so might as well just reward Cikalleshi for at least being there. Both are guaranteed to do nothing anyway.

Won't happen but if Albania was smart they would promise a Brajan Gruda or a potential player like that a spot instead of these part time professionals.
I don't think Gruda is ready to join us though.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:52 am

It doesn't make sense though, surely he would score many more goals playing for Galatasary or Fenerbahce who create 3 or 4 chances a game for their striker

Difference is that the strikers of those clubs get involved in the build up of those 3 or 4 chances. Dzeko for example creates so much for his teammates because he wins so many duels. Manaj can't do that and those clubs would never consider him even for the bench.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:39 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:52 am

It doesn't make sense though, surely he would score many more goals playing for Galatasary or Fenerbahce who create 3 or 4 chances a game for their striker

Difference is that the strikers of those clubs get involved in the build up of those 3 or 4 chances. Dzeko for example creates so much for his teammates because he wins so many duels. Manaj can't do that and those clubs would never consider him even for the bench.
You would expect an uptick, if he's already doing that well for Sivasspor.

The question is is this just a purple patch or has he actually turned a corner, because his stats right now are amazing, but he will have to continue it to get a big transfer.

I would imagine those teams would actually buy him to start if he hits say 20 league goals this season. Maybe even 15+. Let's see where it goes.
Dallku

Broja has been so bad for Chelsea since Jackson went to the African cup that they are now playing Cole Palmer as a lone striker in the FA cup...

He, Kumbulla and Asllani need moves to salvage their careers. The big team experiment hasnt work but they are still young. Maybe they can come back to this level in a few years.
Princ

I have always said, if there is one player Broja reminds me of, it is Patrik Schick..

Schick earned a move to Roma after a strong one and done season with Sampdoria, but he struggled adjusting to play for a bigger team. Patty spent 2 years in Rome but scoring had dried up completely and found himself warming the bench more often than not.

A move to the Bundesliga did wonders for his confidence and the rest is history. One of the top strikers around these days having registered 18 goals and 6 assists in 2342 minutes for Czechia!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6kCiNFR ... dGxhbmQ%3D
  • Information