Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Princ wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:51 pm I have always said, if there is one player Broja reminds me of, it is Patrik Schick..

Schick earned a move to Roma after a strong one and done season with Sampdoria, but he struggled adjusting to play for a bigger team. Patty spent 2 years in Rome but scoring had dried up completely and found himself warming the bench more often than not.

A move to the Bundesliga did wonders for his confidence and the rest is history. One of the top strikers around these days having registered 18 goals and 6 assists in 2342 minutes for Czechia!

A bundesliga move would be the best thing to happen to Broja. Strikers there have so much space. It's counter attacking end to end all the time. Perfect league to get your confidence up.

He would probably struggle in Serie a.. too tactical and defensive.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

He needs to learn how to play football. He is more of an athlete than a footballer.

He would probably be decent at most sports given his athleticism but has no real football skills that make him particularly stand out here. He needs to study tactically, practise technique, his touch, passing and moving.

For that he might need to go to a much worse club. He has had many opportunities to step in at Chelsea and they are clear that they aren't interested in making him a starter.

Championship could be alright. Its a league that once he finds his footing he can do very well in but also has a professional level of competition. Mainly, he needs to work on getting experience with a football and working in a team.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:51 pm I have always said, if there is one player Broja reminds me of, it is Patrik Schick..

Schick earned a move to Roma after a strong one and done season with Sampdoria, but he struggled adjusting to play for a bigger team. Patty spent 2 years in Rome but scoring had dried up completely and found himself warming the bench more often than not.

A move to the Bundesliga did wonders for his confidence and the rest is history. One of the top strikers around these days having registered 18 goals and 6 assists in 2342 minutes for Czechia!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6kCiNFR ... dGxhbmQ%3D
Totally agree with this. Bliga is the best fit for him.

Also a team like West Ham would be a good fit as they play counterattacking football which suits his style better.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:42 pm He needs to learn how to play football. He is more of an athlete than a footballer.

He would probably be decent at most sports given his athleticism

I hope I'm wrong but seems like he has lost some athleticism since the injury. He used to get past several players with his pace/strength. Haven't seen that anymore.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Manaj scores against Besiktas.

That is now 4 goals against the top4 teams, 3 games (he did not get to play against Galatasaray due to suspension).
Redijupison

Manaj is the new Sadiku, hope he continues scoring and gets called up for the NT
Dallku

Looks like it was a shitty deflection against Besiktas B team (their team is in the afcon)

Meanwhile Asllani start against Fiorentina.

New NT player Arber Hoxha already a starter for DInamo Zagreb and playing 90 minutes. He might be a top leaguer.
Dallku

Sylvinho was in Germany for Gruda https://fshf.org/sq/trajneri-silvinjo-d ... -gjermani/

He wasn't in the squad for that game but I doubt he went there for no reason. They probably met.
artan

Dallku wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:05 pm Sylvinho was in Germany for Gruda https://fshf.org/sq/trajneri-silvinjo-d ... -gjermani/

He wasn't in the squad for that game but I doubt he went there for no reason. They probably met.
It would be impressive if he'd be able to convince him to join. They should promise him a spot in the starting lineup and besides Asllani/Ramadani/Gym/Mitaj and Hysaj all the starting spots are open.

I really fear that after half a year of not playing meaningful games this team will be cold and the momentum & energy they had will be gone. I really don't want to see what a out of form Cikaleshi will look like. I hope it's not a repeat of 2016
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:41 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:05 pm Sylvinho was in Germany for Gruda https://fshf.org/sq/trajneri-silvinjo-d ... -gjermani/

It would be impressive if he'd be able to convince him to join. They should promise him a spot in the starting lineup and besides Asllani/Ramadani/Gym/Mitaj and Hysaj all the starting spots are open.

Sylvinho will never promise "spot to starting line up" to Gruda, it's never gonna happen. Sylvinho showed how he managed Broja "noises" that he doesn't give a damn for which club you play and group is more important than any individual on national team. Gruda deserved to be capped with form showed to Mainz, if he wants starting line up than he should show that deserves it on the friendlies Albania plays before Euro's.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information