Kazakhstan - Albania Sun 11 Oct 15:00

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Just stop with the two forwards Reja. This shit ain't working. Or atleast make one of them a supporting striker and get one else in.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

You know its bad when Albi Doka is your starting RM
Dallku

Doka and Trashi on the wings with Manaj up front would struggle to win the Albanian league. Literally.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Genti wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:51 am You know its bad when Albi Doka is your starting RM
Well Hysaj was supposed to play there. Then Roshi. Then Uzuni. Then Albi Doka is the only one left. He's the 4th option but whatever.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Lenjani may have his flaws defensively but he’s still our best LWB and provides good width and some pace/creativity on the left. He’s been pretty good so far under Reja so he deserves another chance.

The two strikers need to end. This team is so imbalanced because offensively it’s a nightmare. No width, no pace and no creativity. Putting someone like Cekici as a supporting striker for this match probably gives a bit more creativity and I doubt the drop off defensively will be that big. Kallaku is a decent addition to the lineup and ideally Abrashi would only start against bigger teams.

As for Doka like I guess there’s no one else to test out there. The 3-5-2 can’t work unless you have capable wingbacks, the most important position in this system
Aurora Bulkualis

Lenjani might play as a right winger who cuts inside. Reja is getting crazy.
Dallku

https://sportekspres.com/nuk-fitoi-shqi ... TqgSb4OlYM

Another good analysis by a former player.

I know Aliaj is his manager and is bias but Abazaj would actually make sense more than a lot of players called up. Even though he plays in a shitty league he kinda dominated the Alb league last season and also has specific attributes Albania is starving for(Pace, dribbling). Even someone like Rroca from Kukesi would make sense.

Albania plays a wingback formation but its wingbacks are the weakest links in the team.. Doesn't make sense.
artan

Dallku wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:09 pm https://sportekspres.com/nuk-fitoi-shqi ... TqgSb4OlYM

Another good analysis by a former player.

I know Aliaj is his manager and is bias but Abazaj would actually make sense more than a lot of players called up. Even though he plays in a shitty league he kinda dominated the Alb league last season and also has specific attributes Albania is starving for(Pace, dribbling). Even someone like Rroca from Kukesi would make sense.

Albania plays a wingback formation but its wingbacks are the weakest links in the team.. Doesn't make sense.
I actually agree with this too and in Abazaj's defense he was probably the best Superliga player last year, which should warrant a callup alone. He's a very talented player but just doesn't have the IQ or consistency to play at a higher level. I always thought he was a decent talent.

We need width and pace in the worst way. But he still won't fit in this lineup as he'll get exposed badly as a wingback.

There's also Balliu who'll be decent but it looks like he's done with the NT? And also that Argentinan RB too.
Princ

The projected starting lineup for tomorrow’s match is one of the weakest I’ve seen.. Reja doesn’t sound too optimistic either.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/rendes ... m-barazim/

Kazakhstan DNB seems a pretty good bet at the moment.
Aurora Bulkualis

With Bare/Kallaku we have enough creative power, and the backline is pretty good. Nothing to worry about, but the cold weather.
  • Information