Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Qazim and Tuci are smacking Galatasaray.

Same Galatasaray that cake walks through the Turkish league (only 1 loss this season lol)
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:45 pm Qazim and Tuci are smacking Galatasaray.

Same Galatasaray that cake walks through the Turkish league (only 1 loss this season lol)
Also knocked out Man U...
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:47 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:45 pm Qazim and Tuci are smacking Galatasaray.

Not hard. That was a United team in crisis.

Sparta is not only eliminating Galatasaray at their peak but they dominated them from minute one.
Dallku

4-1 Laci assist

Great game by him. He wants Ramadani's spot.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:53 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:47 pm

Not hard. That was a United team in crisis.

Sparta is not only eliminating Galatasaray at their peak but they dominated them from minute one.
Needs context... United in 'crisis' was still like 7th place in the Prem at the time. Its a much harder challenge than Sparta Prague. They also showed good performance vs Bayern.

It seems like they have a lot of old stars who dont seem very motivated.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:59 pm 4-1 Laci assist

Laci is a good player, and is having a very decent season with Sparta. As one of the players who always showed a high physical condition. it would be nice to call him up if we can make room.
Skenderbeu9

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:04 pm

Laci is a good player, and is having a very decent season with Sparta. As one of the players who always showed a high physical condition. it would be nice to call him up if we can make room.
Lol🤣 dude what r u smoking??

Laçi if he doesn't get injured is a guarantee for the Euro's he is like the 1st sub for the midfield and plays well at both 6 and 8
Tuci also making a case for at least a friendly call up
RedFootballs

Skenderbeu9 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:33 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:04 pm

Lol🤣 dude what r u smoking??

Laçi if he doesn't get injured is a guarantee for the Euro's he is like the 1st sub for the midfield and plays well at both 6 and 8
Tuci also making a case for at least a friendly call up
I don't think anyone is that nailed on anymore. I would take him, of course, I always liked him as a player, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see some important player dropped.

Tuci's stats in HNL don't look that good but Sparta paid a fair fee for him so he must have been doing ok.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:38 pm

I don't think anyone is that nailed on anymore. I would take him, of course, I always liked him as a player, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see some important player dropped.

Tuci's stats in HNL don't look that good but Sparta paid a fair fee for him so he must have been doing ok.

Why would Laci get dropped and for who? He's guaranteed to make it. Only question is if he starts. He's the third CM right now.
  • Information