Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

vata10 wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Does Kukeli think he's going to score a volley from 30 meters out? How fucking stupid can one be?
You're a weird mofo.

I'd give a hundred Lilas, Agollis and Cikalleshis for a young midfielder with the ball control, calmness and the foot IQ of a player like Kukeli.
Apparently Emmanuel Ndoj who plays for our U-21 is like that. Probably a better player than Basha and Kukeli currently as well. Lets hope he gets a chance soon.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
artan wrote: BTW, why wasn't Xhaka and Abrashi not playing?
DB wanted "creative midfielders" and Basha was the worst player in the field.
Lol, Basha has been the worst player on the field since he's been introduced to the NT. Such a disappointing player. The Basha/Kukeli combination that DB keeps putting out there doesn't work.
Dallku

Nah I've seen Ndoj play for Brescia and he's an absolute amateur. Don't even bother with that one.
vata10

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:It's time that Strakosha, Ajeti, Veseli replaced the old trio of Cana, Mavraj, Berisha.

Strakosha and Veseli are rough around the edges, but they don't make blunders. Veseli also isn't slow like Mavraj and gets caught out.
vata10 wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Does Kukeli think he's going to score a volley from 30 meters out? How fucking stupid can one be?
You're a weird mofo.

I'd give a hundred Lilas, Agollis and Cikalleshis for a young midfielder with the ball control, calmness and the foot IQ of a player like Kukeli.
You can keep players with foot IQ. I want some with brain IQ.
Well, it's a shame you misunderstood my comment as I shortened foot for football. And the same goes for Basha. The only downside is their age.

You're moaning about the only decent players in this team and it makes it very hard for me to understand your way of watching the game.
vata10

artan wrote:
vata10 wrote:
You're a weird mofo.

Apparently Emmanuel Ndoj who plays for our U-21 is like that. Probably a better player than Basha and Kukeli currently as well. Lets hope he gets a chance soon.
We already have Kaçe, but he's a reckless midget.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote:Nah I've seen Ndoj play for Brescia and he's an absolute amateur. Don't even bother with that one.
I don't know what game of Ndoj have you seen ,the ones i watched he was better than the ones we have starting in our NT and he was only 19 y. Brescia bought him for 1 million € and he'll be part of Bologna in Serie A from June as they found an agreement with Brescia to buy him . I'll put some highlights of him when i've some free time but he is def good enough if not better than the likes of Basha-Kukeli at least.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

vata10 wrote: You're moaning about the only decent players in this team and it makes it very hard for me to understand your way of watching the game.
How is Kukeli "decent"? He just kept either fucking up a pass or making a reckless tackle. He was lucky the referee was lenient with him. The dude puts together 2 passes once in a while, and suddenly he's great. I'd rather play Lila there who does nothing, but won't cause retarded risky fouls, than have someone who makes 1 good pass followed by 3 mistakes.

If we wanted a passer who is reckless we can just play Kace. Much better passer than Kukeli, with half the f*** ups.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

It was obvious referee it was on a mission and i can't really blame the players. Man of the match for me was Memushaj, he absolutely outclassed Italy midfield, Cikaleshi had good first half but in the second seems was very tired, Veseli impressed me mostly, Ajeti was ok, Agolli was terrible as usual but Basha was by far the worst player on pitch. Strakosha had positive debut. Hysaj deserves bigger club than Napoli.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Pjetër

lmao I watched the highlights and the first thing I see is that bum Cikalleshi botch a sure fire goal.
vata10

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
vata10 wrote: You're moaning about the only decent players in this team and it makes it very hard for me to understand your way of watching the game.
How is Kukeli "decent"? He just kept either fucking up a pass or making a reckless tackle. He was lucky the referee was lenient with him. The dude puts together 2 passes once in a while, and suddenly he's great. I'd rather play Lila there who does nothing, but won't cause retarded risky fouls, than have someone who makes 1 good pass followed by 3 mistakes.

If we wanted a passer who is reckless we can just play Kace. Much better passer than Kukeli, with half the f*** ups.
Kaçe is not on the level of Kukeli otherwise he'd have started long time ago. Of course Kukeli makes mistakes, but he's not an anti-footballer like the Lilas and Cikalleshis. Not long ago we had a team full of antifootballers like the later ones and we had difficulties to strike 2-3 passes with cuntinuity and your bunch was still moaning :D

When I read your post I see a very confused poster, you should know what the roles of Lila and Kukeli are before comparing the two :D

The only problem this team has imo is the offense wich is amateurish. And in no way comes it close to the quality we have in defence and midfield, otherwise this is still a solid team.
  • Information