[Qualification to Euro 2016-08/10/15] Albania - Serbia

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Your match predictions?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Albania 0:0 Serbia
12%
Albania 1:0 Serbia
18%
Albania 2:0 Serbia
24%
Albania 2:1 Serbia
12%
Albania 2:2 Serbia
6%
Albania 0:1 Serbia
6%
Albania 1:1 Serbia
12%
Albania 0:2 Serbia
6%
Albania 1:2 Serbia
6%
Albania 1:3 Serbia
No votes

Total votes: 17
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Last season we lost all 3 fall games in the second half of campaign, and tied Cyprus away from home on the last game. I'm expecting some of the same vs. Armenia.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Agolli got a yellow card. Is this his 2nd or 3rd?
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Last season we lost all 3 fall games in the second half of campaign, and tied Cyprus away from home on the last game. I'm expecting some of the same vs. Armenia.
Same here. When we first drew Serbia I was pretty convinced we'd win against them at home but as we got closer to the game I lost faith and I thought we'd lose 2-0. I even chose 0-2 in the poll. f*** this shit.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Plako wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Last season we lost all 3 fall games in the second half of campaign, and tied Cyprus away from home on the last game. I'm expecting some of the same vs. Armenia.
Same here. When we first drew Serbia I was pretty convinced we'd win against them at home but as we got closer to the game I lost faith and I thought we'd lose 2-0. I even chose 0-2 in the poll. f*** this shit.
Thats why I wanted a CAS decision after this game.

We definitely play better as underdogs and when it's not our game to lose.

And maybe Rama would've actually finished that Skhoder stadium.

Thanks for the loss, Rama.
Albo_eagle

Bëjmë gabime të cilat nuk na fllen. Me Kacen pata një moment nervozizmi, por mendoj se bëri një ndeshje të mirë. Duhet të ndryshojmë komplet lojën me Armeninë dhe të fitojmë pasi është një mundësi që kësaj here nuk mund ta lemë të na ike.-De Biasi

Did he just blame Kace for the loss? Surely i am misunderstanding this.
Plako

Albo_eagle wrote:Bëjmë gabime të cilat nuk na fllen. Me Kacen pata një moment nervozizmi, por mendoj se bëri një ndeshje të mirë. Duhet të ndryshojmë komplet lojën me Armeninë dhe të fitojmë pasi është një mundësi që kësaj here nuk mund ta lemë të na ike.-De Biasi

Did he just blame Kace for the loss? Surely i am misunderstanding this.
I don't think Kace played a good game to be honest but maybe tha'ts just me. Memushaj and Basha I think played well. Not sure why we kept trying to cross the ball in against the massive Serbian defenders.
Plako

I don't we've ever won a must win game. Been choking since 1984.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Plako wrote:I don't we've ever won a must win game. Been choking since 1984.
I think we squandered our chance to qualify. No chance we win in Armenia. :cry:
Plako

Albanian Damien wrote:
Plako wrote:I don't we've ever won a must win game. Been choking since 1984.
I think we squandered our chance to qualify. No chance we win in Armenia. :cry:
I kinda want us to qualify directly but on the other I'd also like to be in the playoffs since I can go to the away game.
Albo_eagle

Just play to attack from the first minute. Don't play with the mentallity 'stay in the game untill the 60th min then attack'. We're assured of a playoff place so just attack from the first minute and go for the win we have nothing to lose, it's not like their is a team who will steal third if we lose. Unfortunately the mentallity of our coach is so stupid we'll play to remain in the game until late on and then attack.

As for Kace, his style of play is similar to David Silva or Mesut Ozil where he need people to make runs and he will pick the out (Ozil with Walcott). He is just similar to them in that department and it's just a example because otherwise he is a very different player, a deep lying play maker who also works very hard. He needs peoplw like Roshi and Lenjani wide so the game is stretched and he can dictate play. The game against France highlights all he us about, forget the goal, the qay he was slicing them up at will, especially passes to Lenjani showed how good he is.

Cikaleshi should of passed to Memushaj in that moment he dribbled past that player, it would of been a one on one. He is shit and that won't change, Balaj is better then him but he needs some service. All of our strikers need service. Players like Rashica and Avdijaj are completely different and create for themselves, but De Biasi does not like these type of players. But then again we give our strikers no service so his logic makes no sense.
  • Information