Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:08 am Yeah the Croatian values seem to be jacked up. I think it's because Croatia has a great reputation of producing young players and selling them so values are inflated by default. They also have great connections with agents and European clubs.

When you watch Croatian league it's really hard to watch. The level is dreadful and don't forget random Albanian leaguers can go there and do well.
Outside the top 4 clubs (Dinamo, Hajduk, Rijeka, Osijek) the league is essentially Superliga quality but that's pretty much the case with every Eastern European league. Outside Ferencveraos, Hungary is Superliga quality, outside Shaktar and Dinamo Kiev the Ukrainian league is Superliga quality, etc. In Croatia's defense they have a bit more top end quality compared to other Eastern European teams.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:15 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:08 am Rome might not pay Kumbulla “riscatto” of 22 million and he’ll be back playing at Verona next summer. Rome has spent only 3 million for him plus his wage so far. He should’ve gone to Fiorentina or another midtable Italian team.
Interesting so they didn't really risk it. They wanted to see if he was "it" before paying that big price. That's actually smart business by them.

Unfortunate for Kumbulla who might have to start over his road of trying to impress the big clubs.
Actually it’s a bit more complicated. Even if Kumbulla was on pair with the other cbs atm and Mourinho wants to give him playtime it’s Rome not interested in doing that.

Rome gave three players to Verona on loan with a negative deal of 2 million to take Kumbulla. The conditions of the contract state that if the three players and Kumbulla play at least a determinate number of games these two years the teams will be forced to buy the players on loan.

“Cetin has played 6 partial games in Serie A. Cancellieri was sent to Verona U19 last season and has played only three games with Verona so far while Diaby has been sent to Verona U19 aswell but hasn’t played a single game this season.”

If things continue like this Verona might not buy none of the players or if all teams decide to buy the players then Rome has to pay only 13,5 million.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:22 am
Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:15 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:08 am Rome might not pay Kumbulla “riscatto” of 22 million and he’ll be back playing at Verona next summer. Rome has spent only 3 million for him plus his wage so far. He should’ve gone to Fiorentina or another midtable Italian team.
Interesting so they didn't really risk it. They wanted to see if he was "it" before paying that big price. That's actually smart business by them.

Unfortunate for Kumbulla who might have to start over his road of trying to impress the big clubs.
Actually it’s a bit more complicated. Even if Kumbulla was on pair with the other cbs atm and Mourinho wants to give him playtime it’s Rome not interested in doing that.

Rome gave three players to Verona on loan with a negative deal of 2 million to take Kumbulla. The conditions of the contract state that if the three players and Kumbulla play at least a determinate number of games these two years the teams will be forced to buy the players on loan.

“Cetin has played 6 partial games in Serie A. Cancellieri was sent to Verona U19 last season and has played only three games with Verona so far while Diaby has been sent to Verona U19 aswell but hasn’t played a single game this season.”

If things continue like this Verona might not buy none of the players or if all teams decide to buy the players then Rome has to pay only 13,5 million.
Didnt know it was that complicated. Thought it was a simple 1 year loan + obligation to buy.
Simboli i Diellit

Broja on the lineup of the cup game against Sheffield United.
Simboli i Diellit

Sh!t Broja missed the pk but Southampton is through.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Not doing himself any favours with that game. Sheffield is a decent team, but should have at least scored the penalty. Definitely won't be starting anytime soon in the EPL.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Apparently he was poor besides the penalty miss.
CanaYouDoIt

Scored an offside goal but I didnt watch so cant comment.
engineer123

Balliu played full 90 minutes tonight in the win of Rayo Vallecano against Athletic Bilbao.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

engineer123 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:00 am Balliu played full 90 minutes tonight in the win of Rayo Vallecano against Athletic Bilbao.
D starting to shape up nicely.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information