World Cup Russia 2018

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

On paper it's a horrible draw for us. Easily the most competitive group in the whole campaign but that being said under DB we always play up to the competition. Our style of play and the attitude of the players always give the opponent a game. Spain is going to be tough as they are going to dominate the possession and our guys may be tired of playing that high aggression system for 90 minutes chasing them. I think we'll do well enough against Italy for some of the obvious reasons(Italian coach, many of our players in Serie A, good support in Italy, etc). Italy isn't an attacking side and it's definitely a match where we can get points from. Israel? Sounds like trap match and I don't know much about them. But I hope Mavraj scores in Jersualem and prays in the middle of the field :D Maybe we get them disqualified.

I guess another pro is the new stadium in Shkoder?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: But I hope Mavraj scores in Jersualem and prays in the middle of the field :D Maybe we get them disqualified.
not funny
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlbFighter

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
artan wrote: But I hope Mavraj scores in Jersualem and prays in the middle of the field :D Maybe we get them disqualified.
not funny
It is dark humour don't get mad :P
Also considering your name an old KF Tirana fan said some days ago: Our national team will never have a midfielder like Bulku, De Biasi is a fool for not calling him up.
Plako
Team: Partizani

AlbFighter wrote:It is dark humour don't get mad :P
Also considering your name an old KF Tirana fan said some days ago: Our national team will never have a midfielder like Bulku, De Biasi is a fool for not calling him up.
This guy is terrified of Mavraj and his awesome beard :)
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

I told my Arabic friends here that we got Israel in the qualifiers and I was promised if we beat them I get free shawarma for a month. :D
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

We will get even stronger in the next year or so, we have so much depth coming in and interesting youth players like Manaj rising up in the ranks. Our defence is loaded with Gym, Mavraj, Hysaj plus whoever. To top it off if we can get Avdijaj, the future is looking bright for these qualifications. I actually like how we're the underdogs in this group, we can use it to our advantage against Italy and Spain.
Pjetër

How crazy is it gonna be when Albania goes undefeated in this group.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

I can't wait to see Mavraj to taking revenge for his muslim brothers in Palestine. Mos qofsha ne lekuren e izraeliteve.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Pjetër

If Mavraj is a true Mohammedan he'll back down from playing against Israel like all those other Arab countries do in the Olympics.
Albo_eagle

ZenMaster wrote:I can't wait to see Mavraj to taking revenge for his muslim brothers in Palestine. Mos qofsha ne lekuren e izraeliteve.
Lool i thinking that aswell. I hope we beat them both times, would make up for not qualifying. Really would like to beat them.
  • Information