Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We know what the truth is for a simple reason: Balliu. Reja has done this shit before. Did Balliu's parents come to the field?

This is Reja and Duka's asskissers fetishizing amateurs over professionals.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:06 pm Kepa is definitely suffering from a drop in form since joining Chelsea but he's better than Strakosha. If Strakosha is free then I don't see why they wouldn't go after him as the backup goalie.
I dont who these other keepers are, but he's being mentioned with starters. Idk why theyd go first for a "backup" GK.

https://football-italia.net/newcastle-u ... o-players/
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:06 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:02 pm
Plako wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:11 pm

Strakosha is not to blame for any of the goals for sure but what I was trying to say was that he could have had a better showing if he had saved 1 or 2 of those shots and would have been noticed. Sometimes goalies make insane saves to keep the team in and I would imagine that's the type of goalkeeper Newcastle are after. Highly doubt they go after Strakosha unless they're looking at him as a backup. Much better goalies out there like Dean Henderson or even Kepa.
Kepa is most definitely not better. Henderson was good for Sheffield but the reason they might go for Strakosha is he’s gonna be free .
Kepa is definitely suffering from a drop in form since joining Chelsea but he's better than Strakosha. If Strakosha is free then I don't see why they wouldn't go after him as the backup goalie.
Kepa is not better no , he’s actually just a dogshit keeper, the stats show it , just shoot from outside the box and you score against him.
CanaYouDoIt

I’m gonna side with Broja and guys like Balliu over Reja and Duka thanks .

Reja should kiss Brojas feet and beg him for forgiveness. Does he not remember he started BALAJ in that Hungary game .
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Djim played the full 90 vs Spezia today. Didn't have much to do but looked fine and not injured.

Manaj got '40 off the bench and actually looked pretty good as attacking midfielder.
Pjetër

Imagine if Strakosha did what Reina just did
RedFootballs

Vrioni scores again today
RedFootballs

And just scored a crazy goal to make his double lol
RedFootballs

Vrioni hat trick...
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

''But it's just the Austrian league'' Crazy we had to see Seferi the clown play for 60 minutes instead of this guy
  • Information